Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait til next yurr
Gyod dang boyz we'll get em next yurr by Gyod.

U just wate
lol ur sily zaga. we gon beat evrybudy by abot tree fiddy nxt yr lol i shwearrrr
we gon be undufeted wtch n c
[Image:

]
geauxtigers75 Wrote:lol ur sily zaga. we gon beat evrybudy by abot tree fiddy nxt yr lol i shwearrrr

lorrd yeh
Says the man whos "powerhouse" mid major team almost got knocked out by a 16 seed last night Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Says the man whos "powerhouse" mid major team almost got knocked out by a 16 seed last night Confusednicker:

Says the man whose "powerhouse" high major team got knocked out by someone who had never won a game in the NIT tournament
zaga_fan Wrote:Says the man whose "powerhouse" high major team got knocked out by someone who had never won a game in the NIT tournament

Hell, i told you that was going to happen!

Have all year.
Says the man that cheers for the Boise State of basketball.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Says the man whos "powerhouse" mid major team almost got knocked out by a 16 seed last night Confusednicker:

Easy there Mr. Montana...when do you get the check from the Montana Visitors Bureau? We can put it towards a UK Baseball BGR field trip for adults behaving badly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
zaga_fan Wrote:Says the man whose "powerhouse" high major team got knocked out by someone who had never won a game in the NIT tournament

Let me rephrase that statement....

We just tuk a turr off
Next yurr by Gyodd
Nekst yurr
Spirit100 Wrote:Easy there Mr. Montana...when do you get the check from the Montana Visitors Bureau? We can put it towards a UK Baseball BGR field trip for adults behaving badly.

Sounds like a reality TV show to me!!
Confusednicker:
Spirit100 Wrote:Easy there Mr. Montana...when do you get the check from the Montana Visitors Bureau? We can put it towards a UK Baseball BGR field trip for adults behaving badly.

I shoulda went with St. Louis.
Futtball season is commin to!
No wun cures bout bascetbal
Well boys. That Wichita St. team was better than we thought :biglmao:

Or we sucked........
This thread became funny after the Wichita State win. Wink
Where's all the Gonzaga fans?
^
Theres one and hes currently away.
Now you cant get this entertainment anywhere else. Good job, gentlemen. Big Grin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It is hilarious to watch my fellow Kentucky fans heckle a fan of a team that made the field of 68. :biglmao:
^
Its funny to watch someone cover up there totally being wrong :biglmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Its funny to watch someone cover up there totally being wrong :biglmao:
It is also funny to watch somebody advocate sending three highly recruited high school freshmen players packing - players who have had the benefit of a full year of Calipari's great coaching. If Calipari is worth his salary, that coaching alone was worth at least $5,000,000/15x3=$1,000,000. If you include the other players you have written off as lost causes, the cost is closer to $2 million. That is more than Brad Stevens makes for an entire season.:hilarious:

I have seen people blame players for the shortcomings of their coaches at all levels, but it never ceases to amaze me.
^ You're sounding more and more like Dusty every day. :igiveup:
Ouch! :biggrin:

Dusty and I don't disagree on all that much. The past few coaching hires have made it tougher to be a UK fan. I hope that Calipari does not give the school reason to regret the money that it is spending on him but he has already left two towns under suspicious circumstances. I hope that he does not make Lexington the third.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:It is also funny to watch somebody advocate sending three highly recruited high school freshmen players packing - players who have had the benefit of a full year of Calipari's great coaching. If Calipari is worth his salary, that coaching alone was worth at least $5,000,000/15x3=$1,000,000. If you include the other players you have written off as lost causes, the cost is closer to $2 million. That is more than Brad Stevens makes for an entire season.:hilarious:

I have seen people blame players for the shortcomings of their coaches at all levels, but it never ceases to amaze me.

And somehow after all that math and counting final fours and national championships, Cal still wins, which is all that matter.

Considering Stevens is a millionaire, he isnt even close to earning his salary always being a bridesmaid.

Move along. Youve been proven wrong year after year.

Your alls x's and o's "greats" are useless.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And somehow after all that math and counting final fours and national championships, Cal still wins, which is all that matter.

Considering Stevens is a millionaire, he isnt even close to earning his salary always being a bridesmaid.

Move along. Youve been proven wrong year after year.

Your alls x's and o's "greats" are useless.
Bragging that you are right in thread after thread does not make it so. If it did, then everybody would be doing it. :lmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Bragging that you are right in thread after thread does not make it so. If it did, then everybody would be doing it. :lmao:

Coming back with a comment that has nothing to do with the question usually means you have nothing and give up. So, yes, in all reality, i am correct.

Youve posted 20 times in the past 2 days about Stevens, and have yet to make a valid point.
All in good fun. I'm sure zaga was expecting this.
Well, that escalated quickly.
I take the weekend off, gonzaga loses and every thread that has mentioned gonzaga doubles in posts.

I must be popular