13 @ Russell
20 Ironton (OH)
27 @ Rowan County
Oct 4 @ Boyd County
11 @ Sheldon Clark
18 Greenup County
25 Johnson Central
:Thumbs:
Have we ever played Newport Catholic? I see a 8-2 record out of this schedule.
I think you being a little generous I see 5-5 or 6-4 at best.
IMO, there are 5 "losable" games.

That said, I see a 7-3 season. Sure losses being JC and GW. Lose 1 of 3 against, NCC/Ironton/Raceland.

I look for Ashland to have a solid year, especially considering they return a good QB and a real nice RB. Just lose too many LOS/LB guys IMO to completely reload.
PaytoPlay Wrote:IMO, there are 5 "losable" games.

That said, I see a 7-3 season. Sure losses being JC and GW. Lose 1 of 3 against, NCC/Ironton/Raceland.

I look for Ashland to have a solid year, especially considering they return a good QB and a real nice RB. Just lose too many LOS/LB guys IMO to completely reload.

I agree with you except Ironton.almost all of there starters are gone and the game is at home. Raceland could be the best team in the area this year if there line play holds up. Also going to NCC for your first game won't be easy.idk what GW returns I do know Switzer graduated.
Looks like a really good schedule. I'm sad Belfry isn't on the schedule this year, for personal reasons, but a really tough schedule.
PirateInAshland Wrote:Looks like a really good schedule. I'm sad Belfry isn't on the schedule this year, for personal reasons, but a really tough schedule.

It's a good schedule If your only wanting to win your district and make a regional final.but it doesn't build the program farther. Fairview would have been a closer and better game than SC. If your traveling to Inez then why not go play in the tough environment at pond creek? Why not a wheelersburg. Or even a neutral site bowl game against a Boyle county or Lex Cath. This schedule is all about money. Plain and simple.