Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Cal to knicks?
Lol let the rumors begin Smile
He will probably make tracks to the NBA about 2 steps ahead of the NCAA posse.
Not a chance Cal is leaving....
Is there as source for this rumor, or are you the source, Wildcat23? No matter what the source, this would be a big mistake by the Knicks and by Calipari. Coach Cal's strength is recruiting and those skills are not really needed in the NBA. That is probably why he was such a mediocre NBA coach the last time he gave it a shot.

If he is really thinking about jumping to the NBA, then I hope it is sooner rather than later. Whenever Cal starts thinking that he is not sure that he wants to coach UK, then I don't want him there. The perpetual NBA flirtation that Pitino had with the NBA was sickening to me and I don't want to watch a repeat of that soap opera.

I gave credit to Calipari for what I believe was a great coaching job last season. This season, his weaknesses as a basketball teacher were on full display. Brad Stevens could have taken this year's team and worked magic. Of course, Stevens might not have made the promises that it takes to get top NBA prospects to commit to a year in Lexington before entering the draft.

If Calipari decides to go to the Knicks, then the program will survive just fine without him barring another bad hire.
Do not see it happening next year. He has recruited maybe the greastest class of all time and Randle is likely to be a Wildcat too. (and possible Wiggins). Next years team will be favored to win #9 and make a run at an undefeated season also. Dont see him leaving college and UK after this terrible season. If they win 9 next year or could run the table and win it, I could see him leaving then!! Wont be after this year. IMO
To easy.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:To easy.
What's too easy? Becoming a moderator? :biglmao:
I heard it was the Jets, not the Knicks.
^ No, Ravens....Confusednicker:
Just cant see Cal leaving. He will be at UK for 2 more years maybe. When he does decide to leave just watch out. My neighbor, he will be pshyco
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What's too easy? Becoming a moderator? :biglmao:

An idiot Smile

So jealous.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:An idiot Smile

So jealous.
Nope. I have no desire to be a moderator or an idiot nor any combination thereof.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Nope. I have no desire to be a moderator or an idiot nor any combination thereof.

It was offered. I accepted.

As for u being an idiot. I'm sure u was born that way.

Jealousy.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It was offered. I accepted.

As for u being an idiot. I'm sure u was born that way.

Jealousy.
You cannot even start a decent baseless rumor without help, not that such threads add anything to the quality of a website such as this. Your OP would not even make a decent April 1 thread. A good baseless rumor has to include some vague, unverifiable source such as "my buddy at work," or "a guy who has a class with Cal's nephew." I am glad that you have so little imagination. :biglmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You cannot even start a decent baseless rumor without help, not that such threads add anything to the quality of a website such as this. Your OP would not even make a decent April 1 thread. A good baseless rumor has to include some vague, unverifiable source such as "my buddy at work," or "a guy who has a class with Cal's nephew." I am glad that you have so little imagination. :biglmao:

ITs funny that i posted the thread as a joke. Not a rumor. But you so gladly took the bate as an opportunity to bash.The only joke here is on your stupidity to even think this was a rumor thread.

Jealousy.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:ITs funny that i posted the thread as a joke. Not a rumor. But you so gladly took the bate as an opportunity to bash.The only joke here is on your stupidity to even think this was a rumor thread.

Jealousy.
What is funny is that you think the thread was funny. When you resort to calling other members names, you just lower the bar further for moderators. Come on, man. Lead by example!:biglmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:What is funny is that you think the thread was funny. When you resort to calling other members names, you just lower the bar further for moderators. Come on, man. Lead by example!:biglmao:

Its not a name. It's a fact.

Jealousy.

Those who cast the first stone in another thread always complain when its thrown at the.
If enough money was offered, he'd be gone in a flash.
Not very nice fellas in the talk within. Remember there are young people that read these comments. :igiveup:
^
lol, a mod ive never seen before?