Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RUMOR - Who will be coach at Perry Central next year?
I heard spurlock was going to Johnson central. If he does, who will perry central hire?
hitter Wrote:I heard spurlock was going to Johnson central. If he does, who will perry central hire?

Also heard that if spurlock leaves that perry will go after Raymond justice. That would be a heck of a team.
Here we go. Is Tommy stepping down or getting fired? lol
Raymond Justice is not leaving Knott. Period and everyone needs to shut this crap up.
KY Headhunter Wrote:Raymond Justice is not leaving Knott. Period and everyone needs to shut this crap up.

Isn't it kind of an oxymoron to say "period" followed by a conjunction?
Looks like the talk for a while will be Spurlock to Johnson Central. Waiting for the conversation to follow that Justin Johnson will join him. Maybe we should consider this. It worked so well for Perry Central.

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
THOMCAT Wrote:Looks like the talk for a while will be Spurlock to Johnson Central. Waiting for the conversation to follow that Justin Johnson will join him. Maybe we should consider this. It worked so well for Perry Central.

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:

:theman: Confusederved:
tommy mckenizie just took them to b2b state tourney with the same team coming back. Do really think he would leave this team?
Question to the JC fans in your opinions is Mckenzie the best coach JC has ever had? He has b2b regional appearances for the first time in history with a team full of sophomores and juniors. With a great chance to repeat next year.
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Question to the JC fans in your opinions is Mckenzie the best coach JC has ever had? He has b2b regional appearances for the first time in history with a team full of sophomores and juniors. With a great chance to repeat next year.

My vote is yes...

Based on the short amount of time Tommy has been coach and what he has done.
Spurlock To Johnson Central! Creating the Twin Towers!!
Hall & Johnson!!! LOL
Tommy Mckenzie is a great coach!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:Isn't it kind of an oxymoron to say "period" followed by a conjunction?
Oh Im sorry honey. Is somebody still upset cause the Patriots are in Rupp and their beloved Dores are home. Perry Central has a better chance of winning the state title this year than they do getting the Justice family to Perry and like I said earlier the Dores are already playing baseball.
It is so funny that a couple years ago, everyone wanted McKenzie fired, but now, they are kissing his a$-
hitter Wrote:Also heard that if spurlock leaves that perry will go after Raymond justice. That would be a heck of a team.

They need to take Beverly to KCC.
If Spurlock leaves Johnson staying because the KHSAA will not let him transfer unless they move far away, and If Spurlock does leave Perry will find a good coach pay to much and Beverly will be at Perry and if Beverly leaves it would be to Scott County or someone like that, guys your dreming remember this name Jamal Ergas.
As coac McKenzie says, "It's not the X's & O's it's the Jimmy's & Joe's!!!!" Combined with a WEAK 15th Region. JC is by far the biggest school in the 15th region and should be playing @Rupp at least 2 out of every 4 years. We will see his X's & O's after next years class graduates!
I heard there may be some big money involved and Wiggins may not forego his senior year and instead enroll at Knott or Perry depending on what is offered.
Why is Coach Spurlock so desirable, I 've watched his teams several times over the years and i'm yet to be impressed.
Take a look at Spurlocks record, he could'nt win at Hazard, he could'nt win at Clay County, He could'nt win at Sheldon Clark, and he did'nt win it at PCC. each of these schools had or has a lot of talent but he can't win the big game.
ballboy Wrote:remember this name Jamal Ergas.

Is he related to Jamar Ergas :biggrin:
I really don't see why Spurlock is so sought after. I mean he's never really won anything except an All-A at Hazard.
Trust me when I say you will never see Spurlock at Johnson Central. I have talked to people over there and they laughed when I asked them. So the talk of him coming to JC is not true. All you have to do is look at all the different schools he has been at. That should tell you something
^
Usually when people laugh at make fun of the ideal is when there actually going to do it.
In most cases if they dont want somebody, they usually just say no.
I don't think I would put to much faith in the rumor.
I'm not going to say much about all this stuff but I do know Tommy don't want to coach anymore.. Nothing about he's job, he just don't want to coach!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
bballfan2 Wrote:Trust me when I say you will never see Spurlock at Johnson Central. I have talked to people over there and they laughed when I asked them. So the talk of him coming to JC is not true. All you have to do is look at all the different schools he has been at. That should tell you something

I agree, even if McKenzie was to step down I don't see Spurlock coming to JC. Nothing against Spurlock nor JC for that matter. I hear there is a coach at a nearby school wanting to RETURN to JC.
This is a baseless rumor, if PCC had won the Region and went to the State Tourney, you wouldn't have seen this.
School Admin. Wrote:This is a baseless rumor, if PCC had won the Region and went to the State Tourney, you wouldn't have seen this.

Agree
There is always a buzz at the state tournament because coaches are trying to get jobs and schools are trying to get players and coaches to come to their schools. The only safe thing to say is there will be alot of changes. I believe Spurlock will move and take Johnson with him. I think Big Al will go back to PCC. I think John Bentley will return to Hazard. I think Denny is stuck at Breathitt. I think I think too much.