Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard lady bulldogs
Who will be the head coach?
What about the interim coach? Bowling I think.
They would of had a great coach this year if they would of transferred the coaches tenure. Missed out on a great coach.
Who did we miss out on? News to me.
I heard that David Adams will be the new coach of the Lady Bulldogs? Any truth?
Should of given the job to Kevin Whitman from Perry. He'd turned them around.
What about the lady that helped PCC? She might be interested. Seems to have alot of knowledge.
I think Hazard is looking at getting Sam Eddington. Definately the top candidate for the job.
Any news out of Hazard?
KHSAA lists Bobby Bowling as the coach.
Strikeout King Wrote:KHSAA lists Bobby Bowling as the coach.

Bobby Bowling is still the Basketball Coach as of right now.

Nothing has been announced yet... Some people have called about the job from what I've heard but there is no "front-runner" yet... I know an assistant coach from Asbury has been asking around about the job.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
David Adams is what I'm hearing out of Hazard. Any truth?
They must have a coach already because they've updated their schedule on KHSAA
The job is going to be open for people to apply!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Due to Coach Napier from PCC not getting the Pikeville College job, and will probably not retire for 3 more years now, Coach Kevin Whitman has interest in this head coaching job and has been asked to come talk with the powers that be at the Bulldog nation to see if they can work out something suitable to both parties.
Really??? Come on now, Coach Whitman does a good job at what he does for Coach Napier, but do you really think he could handle the reigns as a head coach? Maybe he can, only time will tell.
I heard that Kristy Combs was having a basketball camp at Memorial Gym this summer, any chance she may be the Lady Bulldogs Coach? Would be an excellent job for her.
D1Recruiter Wrote:I heard that Kristy Combs was having a basketball camp at Memorial Gym this summer, any chance she may be the Lady Bulldogs Coach? Would be an excellent job for her.

Kristy Combs had her camp at Hazard last summer as well.

I don't think Kristy wants to be a coach, she would do a great job but from the way she talks I don't think she wants to be a HC.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I saw Whitman up at Hazards open gym yesterday at Memorial when I picked up my nephew. Coach Holland and Happy were showing him around and letting him talk to the girls. Whitman would be an excellent choice.
Has Kevin been hired?
Coach Whitman would do a good job as a head coach, he did a fine job with the last team at M.C.Napier after the bulk of the 94 state champs graduated.As far as I know he has not been contacted about the Hazard job, I will have to ask him.
Any news?
Have heard that Coach Cox from Breathitt has shown some interest in this job now! His daughter is a good player and would definitely help the Lady Dawgs.
Will HHS hire this week?When are interviews?
I heard from reliable sources that Jon Walker would be the new girls coach at HHS. This will be an excellent hire.
probably will be someone from within the system as they only have 1 teaching job posted in whole system and it is elementary teacher. not many coaches who teach K-5.
Any updates on this job?
Who from within the system could or would coach these girls? You know they have way to much money over their to not hire someone that knows something about basketball! Have to be fair to the girls that play, the boys have an all american coach that is making a lot of cash, shouldn't the girls have one too??? TITLE 9????
Are they asking around or are they waiting for people to come to them? In my opinion, they should contact Coach Rice from Southwestern. It has been stated on here that he would be interested in moving east. Is a good coach that has proven he can build teams in a short period of time. Someone in power should give him a call, can't hurt.
The_Rock Wrote:I heard from reliable sources that Jon Walker would be the new girls coach at HHS. This will be an excellent hire.

He's not applying.... LOL
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]