Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Pikeville updates
23-24 Pikeville is up. 4 minutes left.
Kasongo with around 13-15 points, Hall 9 I think. Loving the atmosphere in here but still miss it being at a high school a bit, hah.

This should be a great finish!
Kasagno has 2 fouls... Playing very dirty.

29-34 at the half.
Lol dirty? How so?
Funniest thing I have ever witnessed Bart would do anything to win the region he has the whole Kosongo family on the bench to keep him in control
Hilarious
fred taylor Wrote:Funniest thing I have ever witnessed Bart would do anything to win the region he has the whole Kosongo family on the bench to keep him in control
Hilarious

He must really want to save his job there. Desperate times call for desperate measures, right?
3:06 left in 3rd qtr.... Kasango has 4 fouls.
Bart Williams is a heck of a coach and even better person in my experience guys. His job is in no jeapardy at all, zero.
J Central 43, Pikeville 41, under 3 in the 3rd.
vundy33 Wrote:Bart Williams is a heck of a coach and even better person in my experience guys. His job is in no jeapardy at all, zero.

And Ray Kasongo is absolutely not leaving East Ridge. You saw it on Facebook. No way.
50-45 to start 4th... JC is leading.
What are these refs doing? Hall flat runs over Charles and May then they give them a timeout? Then call Rowe with a touch foul!!!

You would think Region Refs would be knowledgable of the game!!!!
Diogenes Wrote:And Ray Kasongo is absolutely not leaving East Ridge. You saw it on Facebook. No way.

Like I said, in my experience, Coach Williams is a great guy. Has nothing to do with Kasongo and ER, that decision had nothing to do with me. But of course, he's at Pikeville now, not ER. Lol some of you all never cease to amaze me.
Baseball Man Wrote:What are these refs doing? Hall flat runs over Charles and May then they give them a timeout? Then call Rowe with a touch foul!!!

You would think Region Refs would be knowledgable of the game!!!!

I'm pretty sure they're 13th Region officials if that helps at all. Don't know much about the 13th other than the teams in it.
vundy33 Wrote:Like I said, in my experience, Coach Williams is a great guy. Has nothing to do with Kasongo and ER, that decision had nothing to do with me. But of course, he's at Pikeville now, not ER. Lol some of you all never cease to amaze me.

I'll get back under my troll bridge now. :biggrin:
Pikeville 55 Jc 50
Diogenes Wrote:I'll get back under my troll bridge now. :biggrin:

Lol man, I don't think there's enough room under there for ya. I think the guy that said "Hall and Kasongo are not athletic" is taking up too much room.
Anyone have any idea Ethan Rowe's numbers???
54-57 2:06 left in the game.... Pikeville is up
Pikeville 57 JC 54 2 mins. left! Hold on!!!!

The EXPO is Packed!!!!
Going to be an awesome finish! 1 to go, Pikeville 57 JC 56! Wooo!
59-57 JC is up.... 47.6 left in game.
Rowe fouls out 19 pts.
vundy33 Wrote:Lol man, I don't think there's enough room under there for ya. I think the guy that said "Hall and Kasongo are not athletic" is taking up too much room.

I grew up watching 15th Region basketball. I know not athletic when I see it, cause I have sure seen a lot of not athletic. Those two do NOT count. I can't really see a sober person typing that.
61-57... JC leads. 15.9 left
Final. JC wins.....

61-57
Great Game.
Slade McPeek single-handedly brought JC back from a deep hole in the 4th quarter. Has to be player of the game. Totally clutch.
Diogenes Wrote:Slade McPeek single-handedly brought JC back from a deep hole in the 4th quarter. Has to be player of the game. Totally clutch.

I sat on the row right behind his family.... He was the MVP of this game.
Diogenes, I wasn't talking about you, lol. Talking about some guy thy got on saying that after he watched Hall play. Blew my mind.

Congrats JC!