Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2014 College Prospects Watch List
rockcastle qb corey mcphetridge has been invited to nuc 5 star combine in springfield,illinoishas interest from middle tenn,havard,yale,princeton,penn,and several smaller schools
Cole Wilson Harlan County High School
He has been getting looks from a lot of schools. All D1 and 1-AA
He goes to U of Cin, UK, UT, U of L. Sr day camps this summer. He also is going to visit UNC Char and then go to VTO sports combine while he is in Charolette , NC. I hope he stays focus and keeps getting better because I know if he wants it we will be watching him play on Saturdays in two years!
blackshirt D Wrote:rockcastle qb corey mcphetridge has been invited to nuc 5 star combine in springfield,illinoishas interest from middle tenn,havard,yale,princeton,penn,and several smaller schools

No offense to this young man whatsoever, but go to any NUC camp and you will get invited. NUC likes money, alot more than promoting a young man. I think others would agree.
Harlan County's Carson Whitehead is another player that needs to be considered to be one of the top players in the state this year.
Michael Nelson from North Laurel has 3 offers and interests from UK, Missouri, Holy Cross, Purdue, Wofford, Cincinnati, Ohio State, MTSU, Dartmouth, EKU, Austin Peay.
UK recently made a visit to Nelson.
North Laurel's Michael Nelson has 3 offers with interests from UK, Missouri, Purdue, Holy Cross, Cincinnati, Ohio, EKU, Wofford, MTSU, Austin Peay..... UK recently made at visit to North Laurel to see Nelson.
hop24 Wrote:No offense to this young man whatsoever, but go to any NUC camp and you will get invited. NUC likes money, alot more than promoting a young man. I think others would agree.
I agree. NUC is a joke so don't waste your money on them. If you go to 1 camp will be invited back for years to other "elite" camps even if you didn't attend a regular NUC camp the next year.