Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK-Missouri updates
Mizzou up 17-8 and I am already calling this one for the Tigers. UK is a step behind and just can't match up IMO.
Lazy and heartless is the best way to describe this team. Just a total lack of effort. Archie Goodwin belongs on the last seat at the end of the bench.
35-31 Mizzou at half
Can someone please stop the drive to the basket! Making easy for Missouri by giving layup after layup. UK is very cold on Offense from the entire floor,hope that changes second half.
Go Cats...show us how much fight you all have in ya....enjoyed that whole dodgeball segment earlier this evening. Interesting concept...you bust hump, find a way to play on all cyliders and win or not, or lose to fade away in the NIT!

C'mon Cats...shock and aw the critics, me included!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Mizzou shot 36%, layups all they made....
Great yoda...improve Cats FG%, rebounds, and turnovers....yes?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Kentucky is starting to look like Kentucky again...cut out the second-chance points and win this thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Never seen so many layups in my life
Congrats to the CATS. Made me eat my words in the second half. If Poythress can keep tonight's effort up for the remainder of the season UK can play with anybody. Goodwin can still stay on the bench, just isn't a team player.
EROCK Wrote:Congrats to the CATS. Made me eat my words in the second half. If Poythress can keep tonight's effort up for the remainder of the season UK can play with anybody. Goodwin can still stay on the bench, just isn't a team player.

Goodwin played the best I have seen this year in the second half, still had some real selfish plays and played out of control at times. Poly played like we have been waiting for. Mays had a great game. Huge game for the Cats!