Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 70 - Prestonsburg 67
Very entertaining game. The Cats trailed the entire game and had a shot at the end to send it to overtime but fell short. The point guard for SC had an outstanding game. The pick and pop with him and #5 was clicking all night. Very impressed with the young talent in the 15th region.

Congratulations to Bryson Williams on scoring his 1,000th point as a Blackcat.
This is now how prestonsburg wanted to end the season. It's not going to get any easier with Johnson Central or Pikeville coming up. Pburg needs one of these games though to gain some momentum going into the district tournament.
I hate to say this but Prestonsburg's success rest on the shoulders of Dalton Frasure and Bryson Williams. When they score and rebound they win but from a viewer I have started to see jarrell and hall try to do to much and leave the concept of the offense. That will work against teams like south floyd and Allen central but when the top dogs in the region come into town they either look like they are struggling to get Williams and Frasure the ball or they just don't want to and refuse to get them the ball.

Mark my word if this doesn't change Prestonsburg will blow a district title this year and even a chance to go to Rupp because this is one of the most talented and athletic teams that school has had in a long time but until they realize the success of that team is within a freshman and the senior it will never happen!
Congrats to the Cardinals on the win. Blackcats played closer than i thought they would.
campbell Wrote:I hate to say this but Prestonsburg's success rest on the shoulders of Dalton Frasure and Bryson Williams. When they score and rebound they win but from a viewer I have started to see jarrell and hall try to do to much and leave the concept of the offense. That will work against teams like south floyd and Allen central but when the top dogs in the region come into town they either look like they are struggling to get Williams and Frasure the ball or they just don't want to and refuse to get them the ball.

Mark my word if this doesn't change Prestonsburg will blow a district title this year and even a chance to go to Rupp because this is one of the most talented and athletic teams that school has had in a long time but until they realize the success of that team is within a freshman and the senior it will never happen!

Sorry Campbell. I will have to disagree with you on this one. Last years team had twice the talent. Grant it we do have some talent, but no depth. This years team is young like most others in the region. They are however capable of beating anyone on any night. If they dont get into foul trouble.
Great game! Prestonburg is a class act opponent.