Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence Co. 69 Shelby Valley 53
Final
Inconsistent
What happened to Valley in this game? Surprised at the margin
Nothing new. They have a state championship team and have peewee ball coach. Worst coaching i have ever seen. Comes down to crunch time and all the talent on the bench....
They got out played, Lawrence just wanted it more. They played really good and forced a lot of turnovers. Bulldogs shot the ball good
Nice W Lc.
Shelby Valley is very puzzling to say the least.
Not puzzling at all.Got a coach that lets kids shoot 30 footers and don't know what to do about it.Got beat against Pikeville because of bad coaching.When the rowe kid went to the bench he should have press them but forgot he could do this.
Shelby Valley did not have the flu.
It is scary to think how good this Lawrence County team can be. We still haven't seen their best game, uh oh!! If this team plays and shoots like they have been, they are going to be tough.
Lawerence Co. is hitting there stride at the right time of the season!
This could be a dangerous team in the 15th!!
Coach at Lawerence Co. is doing a great job with this team!!!
:rockon:I agree LC coach has them getting better at just the right time, sure didn't see this at beginning of year. LC can make a district & region run maybe knock out some higher rated teams.:Thumbs:
I wish Lawerence Co. the best of luck in the districts! Hope they can make a run to the 15th Region!!!
Shelby Valley been up an down all year. Will they beat ER an make regional tournament ?
East Ridge will roll over Valley the way they are playing!!!
15th Region

1. Sheldon Clark
2. Johnson Central
3. Pikeville
4. Lawrence Co.
5. Paintsville
^

Why Sheldon Clark #1? They have lost 3 straight region games, and 4/5.
Just his opinion let him have it lol. I'm a Lawrence County fan but I wouldn't put them at #1 right now. I think Lc is in the top 5 of the region for sure. Here is my top teams

1. Pikeville
2.Johnson Central
3.Lawrence County
4.Sheldon Clark
5. Betsy Layne
LC coach should be a lock for Coach of the Year in the 15th. What a job he has done with these young kids.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Just his opinion let him have it lol. I'm a Lawrence County fan but I wouldn't put them at #1 right now. I think Lc is in the top 5 of the region for sure. Here is my top teams

1. Pikeville
2.Johnson Central
3.Lawrence County
4.Sheldon Clark
5. Betsy Layne

REALLY....LOL.

Betsy Layne? Paintsville beat them in the All A and spanked them on their home floor just recently and also beat SC recently. The way it should read is:

1.Pikeville (?)
2. 5
3. 7
4. t
5. h
6. District
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Depends on the lineup and subs. .They played newsome/hufman in the paint and won games change the lineup and loosing every since. Maybe belter should have come back at beginning of season instead of middle/end. Coach cant get on a run and throw subs in.
oldfan13 Wrote:Nothing new. They have a state championship team and have peewee ball coach. Worst coaching i have ever seen. Comes down to crunch time and all the talent on the bench....
State championship team? Surely that's an exaggeration to make a point, because they are nothing close to being that caliber of a team. But I do agree their coaching leaves a lot to be desired. Now all those people who used to say he was the technician on the bench, the one who really developed those kids Valley had, are being strangely quiet. Facts are facts, he got the job due to his last name and the fact that a better coach is on the girls bench and didn't want to leave. Just my opinion.
I agree with Hook. Any team in 57th could make run at title. Everyone outside district seems to overlook Magoffin, but I am sure Sheldon Clark does not. The winner of the Magoffin/Lawrence game could easily make a run to Region finals. Pikeville listed by most as at least top 2 team in Region, Magoffin beat them at Pikeville and had them beat at home until defense lapsed for a minute on Rowe who is a heck of a player. Would not be surprised at all to see 2 57th teams in finals of region and it could be any 2 of the five at this point (with odds slightly favoring Central being one based on recent performances)
oldfan13 Wrote:Nothing new. They have a state championship team and have peewee ball coach. Worst coaching i have ever seen. Comes down to crunch time and all the talent on the bench....

LOL at State Championship team, hahaha.
The ER-SV game is going to be huge...don't know who to pick, don't really trust either.