Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CANADY Signs with EKU
Canady Senior Year Highlites:Thumbs:
Good Luck.
Congrats on a great career at Knox central and good luck at EKU. It's been fun watching you the last 4 years. :Thumbs:
Congrats!
That's some good beast mode action right there. Congrats
Wooooow!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see him in the maroon and white.
I think EKU is a Great fit for Canady. I think in time he will be a stand-out for the Colonels. Good Luck and God Bless.:Clap:
When he picked up that #4 about midway through the video, Holy Crap! Kids physical
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Didn't Diamond and his brother go to EKU as well?
Congrats to the young man!! Should be a star at EKU by the time his is a Junior!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
LWC Wrote:Didn't Diamond and his brother go to EKU as well?

No Diamond is at Carson Newman and his brother is a soph. at Knox Central. His Cousin Travis Canady is at EKU, but not playing football.:Thumbs:
Good luck to the boy at Eastern!
Congrats!
What position is he going to play at EKU? I have heard he's going both ways then I've heard just defense. Just wondering which it was.
panther nation Wrote:What position is he going to play at EKU? I have heard he's going both ways then I've heard just defense. Just wondering which it was.

EKU wants Canady to play the (wil ) OLB position. :Thumbs:
panther nation Wrote:What position is he going to play at EKU? I have heard he's going both ways then I've heard just defense. Just wondering which it was.

Hard to pay both ways, teams are more specialized now and recruit positions.
I'm starting to wonder what Knox is feeding these kids. I've heard a few rumors about some things, but ill keep them to myself..... Back to canady though kid has a bright future ahead of him.
The highlights don't even start to tell the story. He is the hardest working and most talented young man you will ever meet... EKU is fortunate he played here and not Trinity. Every BCS and SEC school would have offered him. His numbers are better than most big recruits no matter if you are considering strength, speed, or stats. But I'm glad he is at Eastern. Gives me a reason to pull for them.
RisingJackets Wrote:I'm starting to wonder what Knox is feeding these kids. I've heard a few rumors about some things, but ill keep them to myself..... Back to canady though kid has a bright future ahead of him.

They feed them STEEL, LEAD and a touch of COAL. Not to mention they have one of the best Strength and Conditioning Coaches in the state. No Rumor about that.:Thumbs:
^
Chaze is devoted to this boys it's not even funny, he gives them 110% of himself and he expects the same from them!! He is one of the best motivators around. He is the motor that drives them.
He was probably the second best back on his team, but he is pretty impressive
Noodler Wrote:He was probably the second best back on his team, but he is pretty impressive

Who was the best back?:rage:
Noodler Wrote:He was probably the second best back on his team, but he is pretty impressive

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::please::lame::lmao::lmao:
that kid is beastie! wow, how did they not win state? was coach slappy the chimp?
One player can't win you the state...
panther nation Wrote:One player can't win you the state...

yeah thats true, especially 4A and above. He looks like a stud though. he should try to run for EKU.