Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball In The 14th
Wondering what's going on in the off season for all the schools. Any new coaches announced? I know Gary Hammonds will be at JBS this year and curious to see if he can get players in. If he does,it won't take long to build a successful program under him. Don't think KCC has anounced a coach either unless Trent takes over the helm again. He has a good baseball mind and seemed to enjoy the game & got along well with the players. Letcher will be tough again and so will Hazard. Hazard's young talent just finished up all stars and fell short in the 13-14 yr old division,good group of kids. Just wondering if anyone had heard anything else going on in the region.I know football and basketball are just around the corner,but can't wait for another exciting year in the 14th.
I have heard that Combs would be at Powell as an Assistant and he would be taking his boy with him. If true big big pickup for Powell County
Estill!
combs is at wolfe.
lee county should be good. they have 5 seniors with alot of talent and are hungry for the 56th title... caleb gibson has a good arm and is returning from a neck injury tj traylor is a good shortstop if not the best in the 14th. their hitting and defense is probably the best in the district. they all have good arms and never quit. do not count them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree the gibson kid should be read this year for sure, the traylor kid not all that good he gets mad easily and kicks hisself when he is down. hes top 3 in the region maybe if he keeps calm this year he will be good.