Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 73 Harlan 40
Great game tonight for the Black Bears!!

Sure hope this momentum continues to tomorrow night.
Nice win for the Black Bears!
Congrats Black Bears. Granny Bear looks like the Bears are hitting their stride. Will be watching on WYMT tomorrow. 2/1

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
Congrats Harlan Co., on a good win against the rival Dragons.
Good Luck will be watching the PC game on the old TV.
We will find out tomorrow night if these Black Bears have made improvement since the WYMT Classic game against Hazard. That game started somewhat of a slump that the Bears have been trying to work out of! I hope the coaches and players bring their A games tomorrow and at least make a fundamentally solid showing against one of the 2 best teams in the mountains... Bring it HC
The encouraging thing about this game is the balanced scoring of the 5 starters. I believe it is extremely important for all these guys to be involved and producing and sharing the ball for HC to be at its best for the tournament stretch run. Its nice to get some production off the bench also, I hope these kids coming off the bench are prepared to provide a positive spark when they get their opportunities.. There is a tremendous opportunity ahead for this team, a veteran group that as long as they take care of their business in the district tourney will be playing the regional tourney on their home floor in front of hopefully a great home crowd!!!
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:The encouraging thing about this game is the balanced scoring of the 5 starters. I believe it is extremely important for all these guys to be involved and producing and sharing the ball for HC to be at its best for the tournament stretch run. Its nice to get some production off the bench also, I hope these kids coming off the bench are prepared to provide a positive spark when they get their opportunities.. There is a tremendous opportunity ahead for this team, a veteran group that as long as they take care of their business in the district tourney will be playing the regional tourney on their home floor in front of hopefully a great home crowd!!!

I agree 100%!! Go Black Bears!!!!
Perry County game cancelled.
Sad
Maybe these two teams will get to play first game at Rupp.