Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill Co. @ Owsley Co. 2/1
Thoughts?

Predictions??
Estill had a 19 point lead on Owsley here in Irvine before Estill pulled the starters in the 3rd and Owsley made a run to get back in it. I suspect a dandy. Estill by 4. 55-51
I will take the Owls at home 62-59.
This will be a completely different game than the one that took place in Irvine. IMO. I do think that we will in for yet another 56th District overtime game because these two teams are even but, I think the Owls have what it takes to edge out the Engineers at home! Taking Owsley by 3 with a final score of 76-73
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I go to all the games and if Owsley plays like a team and one player doesn't try to win it by theirself, then the Owls will be fine. I would say a 3 point win. If not, we will see.
Owsley Co. 66
Estill Co. 60

Different game in Booneville than it was in Irvine!!!
Someone needs to contact Coach Creech from Wolfe Co.
Tell him to get ready if the owls win. He has to be blind folded and draw teams names out of a hat. For #1 seed in the 56th District!!!
If Owsley wins, 3 teams are 4-2 in the district. How does the tie breaker go?
Estill split with Lee but Estill leads in points.
Owsley beats Estill 5+ and they split Owsley will have points
So what is the tie breaker???
Interesting district?
Goes to a blind draw.

Does anyone know if these games are gonna get played? It's snowing. Sad
Estill .

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
It's not looking good for the games on friday!
They are calling for more snow too!!

Peace be amoung Owsley Co. & Estill Co.

Cousin Curve
It's suppose to be bright and sunny today but only suppose to be about 23 or 24 degrees, not enough to melt the snow so Estill can get up to Owsley and back home safely. If these games get re-scheduled then the only available date is February 12th if they still want it to be a boy/girl double header.
Cars are moving in and out pretty fast on my little road and it's usually the last one that get's scraped and salted, sometimes they don't even scrap or salt it so I will say that if they are doing this on my road then the main roads are a lot clearer, which is a good sign.
As of now the games are still on
Just got the word......tonight's games will be played.
I guess we will know who if there is a three way tie tonight or not!!!
Engineers are leaving at 5
Should be a great game in Booneville tonight!!!
Estill co wins this 1 by 5 more if Morris does not get in foul trouble they will win by 10 or more.
skydiver1 Wrote:Estill co wins this 1 by 5 more if Morris does not get in foul trouble they will win by 10 or more.

Better be a 10 point better team on the road!!!