Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville's Center
The center at Pikeville is a beast. Does he have any colleges looking at him. How come Pikeville waste him and doesn't get him the ball? I seen them go 9 or 10 possessions with out even looking at him. There's only one other kid who is even decent on this team they need to get that guy the ball.
He is very talented but he is a headcase. He has missed many games this year for discipline and as you saw in the All A he picked a technical and was lucky not to pick up another later in the game. If Pikeville will use the big guy they will walk through the region because the Hall kid at Johnson Central has bad ankles and Johnson Central coach is also clueless how to use him as well.
^Walk through the region? C'mon
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
How is Johnson Central's coach clueless, he took them to RUPP last season? Also I agree, Kasongo is a great player, he will be playing for some D-1 team next year.
His attitude needs work. He is a Talent. Gotta touch the ball every trip. Pikevill can win Regional but only with this Kid playing to his Ability.
He needs some work
He is raw
FIRST Wrote:How is Johnson Central's coach clueless, he took them to RUPP last season? Also I agree, Kasongo is a great player, he will be playing for some D-1 team next year.
I say he is clueless because he doesnt run any offense through Shane. Their offense gets him the ball at 30 ft on the floor and not down low where he can do damage. I have watched this team several times over past couple yrs and I have said since day 1 they are poorly coached.
Warthog Wrote:He needs some work
He is raw
He is raw but nobody in the 15th can stop him down low. Get him the ball in the paint and its 2 pts.
KY Headhunter Wrote:He is raw but nobody in the 15th can stop him down low. Get him the ball in the paint and its 2 pts.

The only one that could slow him down is Belter from SV.
Kasongo is way more athletic though.

The best way to stop him around here, is to get in his head.
Where is he from. His dad was sitting in front of me and when he got that t the first thing he did was look over at his dad. Looked like his dad calmed him down pretty well. He should of got a second t when he slammed the ball down later in the 2nd quarter. But he is a load. He will have to develop more when he gets to college but he's to strong and to athletic to not have 30 and 20 a game in Kentucky high school basketball.
He can do more trust me. His coach dosen't like him dribbling or shooting the ball much in games. But you would be amazed by how well kasongo can handle the ball.

The only things kasongo needs to work on are his free throw and his jumpshot maybe his footwork a little bit but that will come along.
Maybe he knows a little bit more about hall than we do. I have watched hall play and the only way he can score inside is jump over you. If you put a body on him he cant score or has a hard time so getting him the ball out on thee floor gives him a chance to use his quickness
Bart has done better this year with Kasongo's attitude than east ridge did last year
LeMaster was a first year HC and Im sure never had to deal with such
This kid is a monster if anyone in eastern ky is legit D1 it is this man.
yep he may be a D-1 in alot of folks minds . But at and EKY school , if he makes it to D-! he will be a bench warmer
He is improved from last year.
Brandon Bender is mentoring Kasongo. Bender is a former HS standout in Kentucky. Bender has also been in trouble for theft and fraud and was a 'Runner' for UCF. He's a person who lines the pockets of recruits to try and persuade them to come to the school.

Pat Forde of ESPN was at a recent game & I'm guessing he'll have a negative story on Kasongo and Bender soon.
Pat Forde was there to interview Kasongo
he may be good on the court, but I hear he's a real bully at school...he's been known to dump kid's trays and cuss and throw books at teachers...I hope his mentor can do something with him because the Administration there won't let the faculty do anything...
happyfeet Wrote:he may be good on the court, but I hear he's a real bully at school...he's been known to dump kid's trays and cuss and throw books at teachers...I hope his mentor can do something with him because the Administration there won't let the faculty do anything...

It's amazing what "some" people will say and what "some" people will believe.
lol