Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County 23 Sheldon Clark 2
RayRay Wrote:Guess this settles the "Who's better, 15th or 16th Region" debate.

yea really
bigcountry Wrote:I know that you must finally be relieved. You have worried your self sick over it.Rolleyes
Why would i be worried sick over it? I never questioned which region was better. If Raceland had held on and beat Boyd in regional final, they also would had advanced by the 15th. :1:
Statmaster Wrote:Why would i be worried sick over it? I never questioned which region was better. If Raceland had held on and beat Boyd in regional final, they also would had advanced by the 15th. :1:
You have absolutely worried yourself to death every time someone made the first comment about any comparisons between the two regions. As a matter of fact everytime a 16th region team has beaten a 15th region team this year you have made a B-line to your computer and broke your neck to point it out. Anybody that had the first bit of knowledge (other than homers) about anything,knew that Boyd County was on a different level than anyone in the 15th this year. Even Johnson Central beat Boyd (against Gatrell) with a team made up heavily of underclassmen, but that in no way means that JC was as good a team as Boyd Co., and I think about everybody at JC realizes that fact. But come to think of it that is one game that I dont recall you ever making the first comment on, did you?

As for Raceland holding on in the regional final, it's always if, if ,if , woulda, shoulda, coulda with you , isn't it? But then again it was the umps that cost Raceland that game, wasn't it? Maybe Raceland could have beaten Sheldon Clark in the sectional games, and then again maybe they couldn't have. The only known fact is that Raceland just wasn't good enough to even have a shot at Sheldon Clark, were they?
:thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Statmaster Wrote::thatsfunn :thatsfunn
Feel free to laugh my friend, it's all fact, and I think that about every other poster on here knows exactly where I am coming from.
did the cards give up or just get out classed.
outclassed....................by a lot
bigcountry Wrote:Feel free to laugh my friend, it's all fact, and I think that about every other poster on here knows exactly where I am coming from.

Smile :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
One thing I'd like to mention.....this board is a whole lot more fun than BGP. Everytime someone get "snotty" over there, they warn everyone and then close the thread. As Flounder said in "Animal House", "THIS IS GREAT!!!"
Raceland or Boyd County it wouldnt really have mattered either one would have beaten any team not just Sheldon Clark that came out of the 15th. The 15th was down this year.
I haven't been snotty. All I've said all year is that the 16th is stronger. And I was right. I'm not being mean about it.
Hey Statmaster. Shouldn't you be doing some work? LOL!! By the way you are snotty!! I can say that because I know ya! LOL!! When and who does Boyd play next? And yes the 15th was down and young this year. But, they should make some noise in the next few years to come.
You guys just know Statmaster. He is a pretty good guy. He is just one of those guys who likes to talk smack. He never mentions any kids names in a negative way or bashes any coaches (to hard). He just likes to ruffle peoples feathers and has fun doing it. You think he is bad here, you ought to be in a fantasy league with him. You just want to shoot him some times! LOL!! Or maybe feed him some Super Glue! LOL!!
Ouch!!!!!!!!!