Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd County 10 - Sheldon Clark 0 (5 Innings) (Game 1)
BOWTOTHELIONS Wrote::lmao:

33-2 in two-game series.........sharp post

Everyone could do without your childish posts. Its one thing to have your opinion and say it, but it is another thing to try and make people look bad or piss them off. Just chill out and send congrats to your team. Good season SC and nice series Boyd county, good luck at state.
TheBlackHole Wrote:Everyone could do without your childish posts. Its one thing to have your opinion and say it, but it is another thing to try and make people look bad or piss them off. Just chill out and send congrats to your team. Good season SC and nice series Boyd county, good luck at state.
Now you know what it's like when moofer, twentythree and corndog get on here with the exact same type of comments. Sheldon Clark has had a good season and one to be proud of but some of your fans are no different when it comes to these type of comments.
bigcountry Wrote:Now you know what it's like when moofer, twentythree and corndog get on here with the exact same type of comments. Sheldon Clark has had a good season and one to be proud of but some of your fans are no different when it comes to these type of comments.

Excuse me?

The only time I get smart with anyone is when I have to get defensive... you know... when someone calls me out just like you did.
twentythree Wrote:Excuse me?

The only time I get smart with anyone is when I have to get defensive... you know... when someone calls me out just like you did.

uh oh lol...is somebody gonna fight lol
fox sports Wrote:Quality teams make average teams look bad...expect more of the same in game two.
This is NOT a slam on SC...Boyd Co would have beaten anyone the 15th sent badly. Too tough for a pretty weak 15th region this year.

Is that why that Paintsville almost beat the Lions at Boyd earlier this year and why they lost to Johnson Central?? In a best of 10 series, I would say Boyd is better than any team in the 15th this year, BUT to say that Boyd would have beat any team the 15th sent, especially badly, in a 2 out of 3, I wouldn't go that far.....
EKY Sportster Wrote:Is that why that Paintsville almost beat the Lions at Boyd earlier this year and why they lost to Johnson Central?? In a best of 10 series, I would say Boyd is better than any team in the 15th this year, BUT to say that Boyd would have beat any team the 15th sent, especially badly, in a 2 out of 3, I wouldn't go that far.....
Yea,neither would I
EKY Sportster Wrote:Is that why that Paintsville almost beat the Lions at Boyd earlier this year and why they lost to Johnson Central?? In a best of 10 series, I would say Boyd is better than any team in the 15th this year, BUT to say that Boyd would have beat any team the 15th sent, especially badly, in a 2 out of 3, I wouldn't go that far.....
I stand behind my post.
Boyd Co is head and shoulders better than anyone in the 15th this year when Boyd puts their best pitchers on the mound. Boyd would have beaten any team in the 15th 8 out of 10 games.
This is not bashing anyone in the 15th. Everyone relax...the 15th was a weaker than usual region this year, that's not a slam
The 15th sent Sheldon Clark as champion and got spanked by a team that could make some noise in the state tourney.
Congrats SC on a great season, The Cards are a program going the right direction.
Good Luck to Boyd Co, represent THE EAST well!!!!
fox sports Wrote:I stand behind my post.
Boyd Co is head and shoulders better than anyone in the 15th this year when Boyd puts their best pitchers on the mound. Boyd would have beaten any team in the 15th 8 out of 10 games.
This is not bashing anyone in the 15th. Everyone relax...the 15th was a weaker than usual region this year, that's not a slam
The 15th sent Sheldon Clark as champion and got spanked by a team that could make some noise in the state tourney.
Congrats SC on a great season, The Cards are a program going the right direction.
Good Luck to Boyd Co, represent THE EAST well!!!!

I agree!
RayRay Wrote:I agree!

me 2