Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia vs Knott County
Should be a good one with Cordia's new additions. Thoughts and predictions...
Im going to say

Knott - 70
Cordia - 65

Going to be optimistic here but this game in my opinion will be very close throughout with both teams trading the lead. Rooting that my Lions prove me wrong. Go Cordia!
How is Knott County competing in the all A tournament. I thought Knott's enrollment would be too high for them to compete in this tournament. I don't understand this with them being classified 3A in football. Could anyone clarify this for me. Thank you.
Cat Daddy Wrote:How is Knott County competing in the all A tournament. I thought Knott's enrollment would be too high for them to compete in this tournament. I don't understand this with them being classified 3A in football. Could anyone clarify this for me. Thank you.

Enrollment is down this year.
They have enough male students to classify for 3A but I think All "A" is for the bottom so many schools attendance-wise.

Again...
I don't know for sure.
But that is always what I thought.
zaga_fan Wrote:Enrollment is down this year.
They have enough male students to classify for 3A but I think All "A" is for the bottom so many schools attendance-wise.

Again...
I don't know for sure.
But that is always what I thought.

I think it is 125.
There enrollment is around 450-475 minus freshman.
Knott by 7
I will pick Knott Co. Central 73-56.
Hard to beat a team three times. Especially when Cordia has had them on the ropes both times.

Cordia-65
Knott- 57
Knott 90

Cordia 67
^WOW. Didn't beat the lions this bad with both previous games combined.
Cordia 71
Kcc 66

Go lions
KHSAA12 Wrote:^WOW. Didn't beat the lions this bad with both previous games combined.

He's a kcc fan don't pay him no attention.
haters gon hate.
[quote=zaga_fan]Enrollment is down this year.

Again...
I don't know for sure.
But that is always what I thought.[/QUOTE

The All "A" Tournament goes by the number of boys in 10-12th grade. I don't know why 9th grade is not considered. It is not a true Class A tournament in terms of what we think Class A is in football. There are other schools throughout the state that are not Class A in football but play in the Class A basketball tournament. Somerset plays at a higher class in football, (I assume they still participate in the class A tournament or they did for many years) I think Bishop Brossart up in the 10th Region is not a Class A school by definition of football but they participate in the basketball Class A. Maybe it is the number of students 10-12 grade instead of boys. Anyway it has something to do with 10-12th grade enrollment..
Knott by 10 75 to 65
Knott 82
Cordia 70
Cordia International 65
Knott County 67
What time is the game?
Knott by 25
Knott Central Patriots- 67

Canada Lions- 59
Where are these players from are there parents in the cordia with them? Also how about these players eligibilty if they go to the NCAA. I heard they stay in a dorm and that the parents also stay in a dorm furnished by cordia. If this is tru these players are getting extra benefits, I hope that is not true. I seen on another site that guy name Bender(he is in AAU big time) is involve with these players coming to cordia. I think Cordia will win by 8.
Knott by 10...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cameron Justice is the leading scorer in the region averaging 26.9 points a game. No he has not got his average in the previous two games between these guys but the way he has been shooting the ball here lately I look for him to at least get his average of 27 points. I believe the key in this game is will Cordia be able do a good enough job defensively on the role players to hold them below what they have been averaging. The semi finals of the All A tourney is huge for both team. I know Cordia has never won the All A tourney and this being Knott's first year in they haven't either. Both teams have a lot to play for, the atmosphere of this game is going to be great!! If Justice gets hot like he did in that 4th quarter against PCC than I believe Knott will win. Justice is not only the best scorer in the region but the best player. You can make an argument and say he is the best scorer in the state of KY. But I believe Cordia defense and speed will win them this game, they'll do good enough on defense to win. Defense will be key for the Lions.

Lions-68
Knott-64
I dont care who wins this affair but I say Knott by 5 66-61. Its the canadians against the Russians Tommy Hall will have a hard decision to make who the officals are.
Knott Central 75. Cordia 63
Crazy Horse Wrote:Cameron Justice is the leading scorer in the region averaging 26.9 points a game. No he has not got his average in the previous two games between these guys but the way he has been shooting the ball here lately I look for him to at least get his average of 27 points. I believe the key in this game is will Cordia be able do a good enough job defensively on the role players to hold them below what they have been averaging. The semi finals of the All A tourney is huge for both team. I know Cordia has never won the All A tourney and this being Knott's first year in they haven't either. Both teams have a lot to play for, the atmosphere of this game is going to be great!! If Justice gets hot like he did in that 4th quarter against PCC than I believe Knott will win. Justice is not only the best scorer in the region but the best player. You can make an argument and say he is the best scorer in the state of KY. But I believe Cordia defense and speed will win them this game, they'll do good enough on defense to win. Defense will be key for the Lions.

Lions-68
Knott-64

Number one in the state...
NHL season opener tomorrow Ill get to see the canadian cunucks tomorrow in the dome. I know justice is a D1 player what # are these kids from cordia should I be looking for that is supposedly d1?
Stlcardsfan Wrote:Number one in the state...

Thank you Cardsfan! He sure is a special talent, he'll easily hit 3000 point on the pace he is scoring, being he doesn't get injured or anything major happens. Well he is the best scorer in the state sounds like, but if I remember last time Cordia and Knott played Cameron I was told only made 3 shots, the rest came from free throws. Sure going to be an interesting game, last time Cordia lead most of the game and that was before King and E got eligible.
#0, #1
3000 when he finishes high school
Didn't have matt neace on the Inside either. Tagaloa played the 4 spot on d last time.