Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia @ Hazard - 11/16, 14th All-A 2nd Round
If I am reading the bracket right, I believe this is at Hazard, if it's not could a mod please modify.

Assuming it is at Hazard, who you got?
Big Game! Hudson's former school. But after seeing Hazards last few games I think they will come out and play better in this one. And with out Hollan being 100% I'm have to take my lions in a hard fought game at Memorial. Look for a big game by Cordia role players(Owens,Combs,Chisolm) and King should have a big game having size and weight on all Hazards guards.

Cordia-72
Hazard-65
Im going with Cordia Hazard not playing well right now Cordia 58-55 over Hazard. Knott County at Buckhorn Wednesday. Knott by 14+.
Games at Hazard
ballboy Wrote:Im going with Cordia Hazard not playing well right now Cordia 58-55 over Hazard. Knott County at Buckhorn Wednesday. Knott by 14+.

U heard it there first.... LOL just giving u a hard time ballboy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Think Hollan will play significant minutes tomorrow, ekff??
Hollan will play tomarrow probably half the game, but still not 100% it will be a while.
I was told that Hollan tried to play last nite for about 3 mins. Heard he looked less than 50%. I would sit him until he is fully recovered. Without Hollan I think HHS will struggle as they have thus far w/out him. Ootawah will have his way with his quickness!!!!
Josh Hollan did play about 3 minutes in the Owsley County game...

Hollan was in a lot of pain and it looks like he is a no go for the Cordia game, but right now it's a wait and seen issue...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
When's Cordia get their 6'8 kid eligible? Any news about him?
Next week sometime from what I heard. Just a sophomore.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Next week sometime from what I heard. Just a sophomore.

Can he be a help to the Lions? Just because a player is tall doesn't always mean they can play effective basketball.
Very versatile player. Well help the lions out big time coming off the bench. Just a sophomore. Reminds me of Evan Hall with a mid and outside jumpshot. Him n Hall get up about the same as well. Just a little to skinny for my liking. Fritz Lucin is his name.
Motivation can do a lot, I look for Hudson to have a huge game for the Bulldogs facing his former team. If Hazard expects to win they better play better than they did in the WYMT, and hit some shots. Hazard couldn't hit a 3 pointer to save their lives in the WYMT. Cordia will end up being just to fast and more athletic for Hazard, deeper and Lu in my opinion for Cordia is one of the better defensive players in the region.

Cordia-71
Hazard-62
Hazard 68
Cordia 61

Good luck Dawgs!
I'm not going to predict Cordia winning a game against one of the big dogs until they actually beat one.

Not saying they can't do it...
just saying I'll take the dogs until Cordia does something to change my mind.
It's been confirmed. Tennessee scouts will be in memoeial gym tonight.
Hazard by 21
HDE was off by a few points. Just messing with ya man.