Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plans For The Rock’s WWE Title Win, Wade Barrett Movie Poster & More
While most people are expecting The Rock to end CM Punk’s 400+ day WWE Championship reign at the Royal Rumble later this month, there have been other scenarios pitched where Punk would retain the title in some controversial fashion.

There have been reports that The Rock has been guaranteed the title, so The Rock could lose to Punk at the Rumble, win the WWE Championship at Elimination Chamber and then defend against possible Royal Rumble winner John Cena at WrestleMania.

http://www.sescoops.com/plans-for-the-ro...ster-more/
This explains the Elimination Chamber poster....
I could actually see The Rock losing to Punk but getting the title before Wrestlemania. The win for Punk would cement his career even more than it already is, thus giving him a career push, but also setting up a big draw for the Chamber PPV. ALSO, if Rock loses at Rumble, he can fade back into the sunset for another month until the Chamber PPV.

If Rock wins the title, how do they explain where the champion went? It would be weird to see 2 months of shows without a champion.
LWC Wrote:I could actually see The Rock losing to Punk but getting the title before Wrestlemania. The win for Punk would cement his career even more than it already is, thus giving him a career push, but also setting up a big draw for the Chamber PPV. ALSO, if Rock loses at Rumble, he can fade back into the sunset for another month until the Chamber PPV.

If Rock wins the title, how do they explain where the champion went? It would be weird to see 2 months of shows without a champion.

I read on sescoops.com which is where I get all my wrestling info from and they were saying that the Rock is scheduled to be on several Monday Night Raw's after the Rumble PPV.
The Rock is pretty much booked for most shows until the night after Wrestlemania.