Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky wins over Tennessee
HAT51 Wrote:Too many players period on the team. It is tough to get playing time. Have to use a lot of rotation and play one way. All the kids are use to being the star on their home team and it is a shock to them when they aren't in this game. I say narrow down the numbers, but then what if some don't show up?

You are right I agree too many players on a team if you have 5 or 6 running backs or any other positions the coaches should have known before they was nominated for the job they should have done something about it or have a coaching plan were all them could play dont send a kid there to that game and go through what 6 practices and not play. Especially when you watch or know someone has watch practices and the kid done awesome the first 2 practices then don't see the practice field sounds biased but what's up with that don't make no since. Too your question my opinion have your 2 qbs and what maybe 3 of each position were they play in every quarter or i should say at least one quarter in the game if players don't show up you usually have other players that can play other positions such as for example I remember that jake Middleton and Jeffrey canady played defense and they are also 2 good running backs. its a bowl game for seniors that get too play 2 more games and also helps the kids getting scholarships it was awesome game I enjoyed it but its a disappointment when you travel and bring 30 to 40 fans from your school to get to watch your player play and don't.
kentucky is not as bad in high school football as everyone thinks, we actully have really good players all over the state