Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Central vs Perry Central 1/12
Who is going to earn the right to call themselves the 2013 WYMT/Whayne Supply Mountain Basketball Champion?

Prediction: KCC

KCC-56
PCC-47
Would love to see KCC go back to back. However, I pick with my brain not my heart.

PCC - 57
KCC - 49

Good luck Pats.
Should be a good game Perry has to stop the threes of Knott and Knott got to stop Daughton and Johnson. If Beverly playes well Perry will be hard to beat I like Knott in a close one 64-62.
Perry Central-64
Knott Central-58

Cornett will be to much for the Pats.
I think it depends on how BB choses to play PCC. If he goes man Beverly will have another good game and the two bigs are too much for Hall. If they play zone and PCC struggles from behind the arc KCC wins. The Commodores have to stay on Justice tight and make him drive but don't foul too much. I think Hall will have trouble with Cornett and Johnson and unless Justice goes for 35 PCC will win on any stalemate on the strategies I mentioned above.
Both teams played well tonight, but both have played not so well the last few games. I would love to see these two teams show up and play there best.
I think the game can go either way so I have to be a homer

Knott 54.5

Perry 54
Mister B Wrote:I think it depends on how BB choses to play PCC. If he goes man Beverly will have another good game and the two bigs are too much for Hall. If they play zone and PCC struggles from behind the arc KCC wins. The Commodores have to stay on Justice tight and make him drive but don't foul too much. I think Hall will have trouble with Cornett and Johnson and unless Justice goes for 35 PCC will win on any stalemate on the strategies I mentioned above.

I'll save you some pondering, I highly, highly doubt they go man on PCC. They play zone, if for no other reason, to keep Christon, Hall and Cornett out of foul trouble. KCC isn't deep and are foul prone. Not a good combo. I think coach Spurlock will attack the zone and try and get cheap fouls called early and get momentum on PCCs side.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:I'll save you some pondering, I highly, highly doubt they go man on PCC. They play zone, if for no other reason, to keep Christon, Hall and Cornett out of foul trouble. KCC isn't deep and are foul prone. Not a good combo. I think coach Spurlock will attack the zone and try and get cheap fouls called early and get momentum on PCCs side.

No chance Knott goes man...
look what happened when Clay County went zone and when Hazard went man and pressed....