Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC 70. Breathitt. 40
Kcc cruises, Breathitt coach tries to start trouble at end of game. The most classless coach I have ever seen in forty years
Grats Knott
Wow... Breathitt seems like you never know what you're going to get out of them. Been up and down all year, mostly down.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Kcc cruises, Breathitt coach tries to start trouble at end of game. The most classless coach I have ever seen in forty years

Congratulations to Knott County.

Jobakka your opinions about my father are not appreciated, but expected on a message board from a keyboard tough guy/gal such as yourself.
Breathitt did not look good on either end.

Coach was upset and when the fouls are 8-0 in the quarter I could understand his frustration. That did not cost Breathitt the game though, poor shot selection and poor shooting when the did get a good shot cost them any shot at a win.

Congrats to KCC they were hands down the better team tonight.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Kcc cruises, Breathitt coach tries to start trouble at end of game. The most classless coach I have ever seen in forty years

Yeah denny sticking up for his kids is being classless. BB is a class huh remember these are kids playing the game. BB didnt pull his starters untill a 1:46 in the 4th, trying to run up the score is very classy. I respect denny for sticking up for his kids tonight. Keep you're head up bobcats.
I guess bb was still a little sour from region last year when he got outcoached by denny and should won the game if it wasnt for a bogus call at the end.
Poor shot selection?? huh?? what about defense? denny was suppose to be such a good defensive coach they play no defense what so ever. yea no shots were falling for anyone so lets not start pointing fingers. when are we going to start looking at the coach. all we heard before denny got the job was breathitt is an good offensive team but dont play defensive. well they certaintly were fun to watch at least they could score 30 points. no chemistry with this team at all. its not just one not even two of the kids none are responding to or lack of his coaching this year. and instead of fans trying to be supportive of these kids people like to bash them.
he doesnt stick for his players only when nephew is involved. hes sat there all season and has allowed all kinds of crazy calls and hasnt said a word but when the nephew is involved he goes off.
Tailback44 Wrote:Yeah denny sticking up for his kids is being classless. BB is a class huh remember these are kids playing the game. BB didnt pull his starters untill a 1:46 in the 4th, trying to run up the score is very classy. I respect denny for sticking up for his kids tonight. Keep you're head up bobcats.

It was midway in fourth qtr when Denny walked down to the other bench and made an a!! Of himself. Plus the three chest bumps to the official, he just lost it as usual and that's way he was banned in the past guess he never learned anything. Don't matter I heard tape was going to khsaa over his tantrum on the officials. Hang it up Denny your done, your team while talented is playing very poorly
No reason to have Justice and the rest of the starters in the game that late and a huge lead.
KCC looked like a machine tonight. All the kids contributed and it should be a good game tomorrow with Perry. Good luck to both teams tomorrow.
Tailback44 Wrote:Yeah denny sticking up for his kids is being classless. BB is a class huh remember these are kids playing the game. BB didnt pull his starters untill a 1:46 in the 4th, trying to run up the score is very classy. I respect denny for sticking up for his kids tonight. Keep you're head up bobcats.

Breathitt NEVER pulled their starters. Denny should've waved the white flag and pulled his kids if he wanted BB to pull his. Real classy when he threw water ball on the floor as well.
JOBAKKA Wrote:It was midway in fourth qtr when Denny walked down to the other bench and made an a!! Of himself. Plus the three chest bumps to the official, he just lost it as usual and that's way he was banned in the past guess he never learned anything. Don't matter I heard tape was going to khsaa over his tantrum on the officials. Hang it up Denny your done, your team while talented is playing very poorly

Please get your facts straight when you have a guys son on the message board.

Denny was suspended by the KHSAA for practicing players in the down-period.
Guys this thread will be closely watched. Please keep it clean!
zaga_fan Wrote:Please get your facts straight when you have a guys son on the message board.

Denny was suspended by the KHSAA for practicing players in the down-period.

Didn't see the post from his son. I do not want to do anything to cause any pain. I was just shocked tonight. I guess any one can lose it as I may have with my post. I apologize for my descriptions of tonight's outing. By the way Zaga did you play a fame before posting lol.
Game instead of fame
Doctor J Wrote:Breathitt NEVER pulled their starters. Denny should've waved the white flag and pulled his kids if he wanted BB to pull his. Real classy when he threw water ball on the floor as well.

The Coach with the big lead should always be the one to pull his starters first. I saw BB and Justice both up telling their kids to push the ball when they had a 30 point lead in the 4th quarter. Denny should have handled himself better with the officials, but I would have been upset too. In the past, for the most part, 14th region coaches have not tried to embarrass each other when one has a big lead.
Figured it would be like this so I didn't trouble getting out with the girls and watch knott blow them out. I did watch it on tv if Denny was whinning about knott not taking their players out why didn't Denny go ahead and take his out? So he could try to make a little come back and not make it look so bad on them.. Probably I'm sure breathitt will do great in region they are due to turn it around and make some up sets Goodluck to both teams and have a safe trip tomorrow Smile
Breathitt fans need to quit all of their crying and except the fact that knott co beat the breaks off of them. This isn't pee wee basketball, it's competitive high school basketball. If you don't like getting beat by 30 I suggest you try something different because what you did tonight didn't work too good. So dry your eyes. Put your big boy pants on and quit making excuses. You got outplayed, out coached, out everything. Good job patriots.
JOBAKKA Wrote:Didn't see the post from his son. I do not want to do anything to cause any pain. I was just shocked tonight. I guess any one can lose it as I may have with my post. I apologize for my descriptions of tonight's outing. By the way Zaga did you play a fame before posting lol.

It's all good big guy

And no...
I just had to put on my licensed NCAA ball shorts and dream about playing big time ball tonight Wink
WALL2WALL Wrote:No reason to have Justice and the rest of the starters in the game that late and a huge lead.

Agreed. One thing I don't under stand about this game. The run -up the score angle aside not smart for KCC. With tensions running as high as they were risk some kind of incident that gets your players left out of the next game. These are kids their emotions run high especially in such a high profile game. Denny is a good guy I know personally. BB I don't know personally but seem to do a good job with his kids. Good luck to both teams. A lot of season left to play. Noticed a lot of improvement in Chaney. Knott shot the ball really well and seemed to find the open man. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
what game were you watching brother cecil? what kids emotions were running high? the only kid that was saying anything was denny's nephew. and it was denny that was torn up so dont throw all the kids under the bus. and you know why kcc finds the open man cause breathitt plays no defense!!!!!! when did you ever hold back on a coach for being "a good guy" hell alot of good guys out there that cant coach. so stop this good ole boy system. if anyone else was coaching this team it would be the coaches fault so you may need to start looking at the root of the problem the HEAD COACH........
I dont blame BB one bit for leaving his boys in.. Denny left his in.. Its basketball, they're coaches, thats what they do.. Breathitt has really disappointed alot, including myself this year.. I thought they were going to be a team that was going to win it all this year, but instead they just beat a young Buckhorn team by 2 at home, lost to hazard by 20/16, lost to a semi-young Betsy Lane team, and lost to KCC by 30. I really dont think there will be a turn-around point for them this year.. The season is too far gone.
Look at the Cordia game last year, Rhodes first against KCC. BB wouldn't pull the starters til Rhodes did. KCC won by 60 I think. It's just what BB does, pull your starters then I'll pull mine.
^ that game was over in the 1st quarter and the starters played into the 3rd.
I don't think Breathitt will turn itaround either. I think they might fall apart over the next couple of weeks. They still have several hard games to play this season and not much hope for improvement I don't think. Teams with all Sr lineups for the most part don't improve much in the last couple of weeks in the season.
Everyone now knows what these kids deal with on a day to day basis. Denny is an embarrassment to Breathitt CO..The kids hate him, and he is unable to function mentally .He doesnt play the best players his nephew causes more problems then he helps. They will continue to lose until they start playing weaker teams.If he would man up and resign these kids would have a chance to win region..but due to his mental state he is unaware he is the problem...... Listen to the voices Denny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are exactly right people have no idea the mental abuse this man has bestowed on his current/players he ran off. everyone kept saying he wasnt doing any coaching cause he was so heavily medicated well it didnt keep him under control last night. so if he can take up for his nephew why not the rest of the players. the kids he has playing for him are good kids and deserve better than this. you know the ole saying one bad apple can spoil the whole basket..... well people whats different in this year team than last year...... figure it out.
Hats off to knott co. I predict a state title within the next couple of years. It'll be hard to stop their sophomores in a couple years .