Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Laurel 62 North Laurel 53
Good win for the South Laurel, Cards.
Final score from South Laurel tonight. Baxter led South Laurel with 24 Grubb added 12 and Slavey 9. North Laurel was led by Jake Allen's 18. A very nice effort on both ends of the floor for South in this one. Sanders could be back in action for South within the next two weeks also.
WOW!! North really struggling this season. I still wouldn't count them out come regional tourney time!!
Shocking.. South could compete come tournament time. North will be there too. Too much size and talent for North not to make a push.
Didn't see that one coming. Big win for the Cards. Kind of off topic, but does anybody know if/when Sanders is coming back for SL?
Big win for Cards.
rader did a great job defending carson last night..i think sanders cast comes off next week.not sure when he comes back..
Big win for the Cards.
Wow, surprised me. Thought North would win this one.
South is recovering from Steve and Saul Smith.
What is wrong with NL ? I know the Allen kid has been injured but he is back now. Maybe the team chemistry is not there because of Allen's injury. I suspect that by tourny time no one will want to draw this team.
North is not nearly as deep this season as last year. They bring Henson and Jervis off the bench and thats about it. North starts the 8th grader, Broughton, and he shows promise of being very good but looked to be nervous last night. Jake Allen is really good. If he ever decided to get in shape and drop some pounds he could be great.
North will have to improve alot or they will not get out of district this year. They are looking at a 1st round matchup with either Clay Co. or Jackson Co. and the district is at Jackson Co.
South is a very capable dangerous team. I also believe it will be hard for North to get out of District.