Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers needed for former Boyle co.star Chris Cook.
Prayers needed for former Boyle co.player Chris Cook,he was involved in a bad car wreck last night.the last i heard he was non responsive with severe head trama.i doubt if Boyle would have won thier last 2 state titles if not for Chris, he was a stand out player on both sides of the ball for Boyle,and i believe allstate his jounior and senior years.please pray for this young man.
We'll lift up Chris, family, friends, and hospital staff tending to him. Please keep us posted Jack on his status.

Gods peace, healing, and strength enfold you Chris Cook.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
We'll say prayers for him and his family.
I remember this young man! I'm so sorry about the accident, Jack and you can rest assured that prayers will be coming from the Black Bear Nation. I'll post the request on my face book page! Please keep us posted.
All of panther nation will be praying for Chris and his family. May god be with you.
Prayers from myself and the Somerset football family.
I just got an update about Chris,he was air lifted to UK med center where he is in ICU i was told he has swelling on his brain,and that they were draining fluid out of his head,and that he is still non responsive.at this point that is all i know,i'll keep you guys updated.
Prayers.
Prayers from here in Bell County.
Prayers to this young man and all involved. May God be with you all.
May God be with this yoing man and his family!!!
Praying from Somerset.
prayers from 64SUR :getwell:
Prayers going up from Hazard.
Anythng new to report Jack?
I'll try and update you guys tonight,the last i heard this morning he was still in bad shape.
Thanks Jack. I posted the prayer request on my FB, and have gotten a lot of hits. I know there are lots of prayers going up for Chris!
I was told this evening that Chris has so much swelling,and fluid on his brain that they are keeping him sedated until the swelling starts to go down.they are constantly draining fluid out of his head.the doctors are not sure yet if he will have brain damage or not if and when he recovers.at this point its touch and go nobody really knows anything yet.he's still in critical condition.i ask that everyone continues to pray for this young man,at this point thats all we can do.
^ Prayers go out for a great young man!
Prayers from Rockcastle.
Ill say a prayer here in Russell County.,hope everything turns out good for him.
prayers
Thoughts and Prayers from the Russell Red Devil nation.
Thoughts and prayers from Somerset...
I was told last night that his condition was improving as far as the swelling on his brain goes,but he's still not awake.and they won't know how much permanent damage he has if any until he wakes up.please just keep praying,and i'll keep you updated the best i can.thank you all.
Thanks for the update Jack; we're still praying, too.
Sounds like a little positive news about his brain swelling. Have they stopped medically inducing his coma yet?
I was told this evening that chris had opened his eyes and gave his mom,and doctor a thumbs up.this is the best news i've heard from him all week.hopefully he'll continue to improve.
Thank The Lord!
That's great news!!! We can now include a prayer of "thanks" along with a request for continued improvement!!

You know Jack, based on your initial description, this borders on miracle for me.
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prayers continuing to go up!! That is great news!!!!