Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 82 - Ohio County 73
Final from the Republic Bank Classic at Lexington Catholic.
Justin Johnson with 23 points and 16 rebounds. Braxton Beverly with 26 points.
Good win. Congrats Commodores. Sounds like Johnson is adjusting pretty quickly. Ohio County is a good team. Anybody know how many Dalton and the other boys had? Would like the other stats. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Good win for the Commodores. Ohio Co was a good team, if Johnson continues to play like this they will be a hard out for anybody.
Brother Cecil Wrote:Good win. Congrats Commodores. Sounds like Johnson is adjusting pretty quickly. Ohio County is a good team. Anybody know how many Dalton and the other boys had? Would like the other stats. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.

Dalton who?? Now that Johnson is eligible Spurlock will make him the man and will demand he gets the ball inside. Braxton will get his but Johnson will get the rest of the shots. Dalton will just be a rebounder now and hardly get any touches. :lame:
Ohio County is a team plays man 2 man a lot, I didn't watch this game but in the games I have seen of Ohio Co they play man 98% of the time...

I have said it a thousand times u can't play Perry man!! U have to dare Perry's role players to beat u...

P.S. This is a note from perry's last game... When r teams going to learn that u can't get up in Beverly and try to punk him... When u do, he takes over!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This Ohio County team is easily, and I mean EASILY one of the best shooting teams ive ever seen in KY!!! They shot over 60% from 3 and better than that from 2!!!! They have a PG that can flat out play the game. They have a very athletic 3 that will dunk on you and a host of other shooters. Very nice team to watch!!!

On the other hand, PCC had their way on the post. When PCC went man the whole game changed. PCC really looked good today. Easily the best I've seen them play. With the way they looked today they are for sure a tuff out for anyone!!!
The 14th looks to be filled with talented teams. I heard today Cordia looks to be adding two more studs and win the region easily.
Daulton has the flu and sick from what im told in lexington.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Dalton who?? Now that Johnson is eligible Spurlock will make him the man and will demand he gets the ball inside. Braxton will get his but Johnson will get the rest of the shots. Dalton will just be a rebounder now and hardly get any touches. :lame:

I was only trying to find out the other stats. Dalton had 12 yesterday. It sounds like you are only someone trying to stir up dissension. Remember these are kids. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Dalton who?? Now that Johnson is eligible Spurlock will make him the man and will demand he gets the ball inside. Braxton will get his but Johnson will get the rest of the shots. Dalton will just be a rebounder now and hardly get any touches. :lame:

I was only trying to find out the stats. Dalton had 12. Sounds like you are just trying to stir up dissension. Remember these are kids. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Perry can be a nice team ,in time I believe.