Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott Co 83 Princeton (Ohio) 55
Justice with 30.
This young team just keeps improving. could be very scary by march.
Princeton had no answer for Justice or Hall
Come-On-Man Wrote:This young team just keeps improving. could be very scary by march.

I think they are scary now.
could be hurting without short for the rest of the year. teams will press them more now without short.
who does KCC play tomorrow and what time?
henry clay or john hardin at 8
jacobcody2 Wrote:could be hurting without short for the rest of the year. teams will press them more now without short.

Just spoke to Corey, he is in pain, but hopefully it is not a serious injury. He will have a MRI soon, and we will know more. A great kid..
does he wear a brace on the knee? if so maybe it kept the knee from being hurt even more. hate to hear about a senior getting hurt like that
Yes, he does..
Stlcardsfan Wrote:I think they are scary now.
They are in this region. I am talking about competeting for a state title if these soph's keep improving.
All sophomores.

Justice 30pts

Hall 19pts rebs 10

Christian 8pts 8 rebs
MVP2 Wrote:All sophomores.

Justice 30pts

Hall 19pts rebs 10

Christian 8pts 8 rebs

And you don't even have Cornett's numbers in there and he is a sophomore as well.
Knott looked like a well oiled machine tonight. They struggled with the pressure when Short went out but they camout in the 3rd period and shot lights out. Justice and hall had huge games and Cornett and Christon played solid as well. Hopefully Shorts injury is not serious and he can return soon. Huge test tomorrow against Henry Clay.
I think it's safe to say that right now this team is the best in the region.

Perry hasn't really impressed me and Hazard losing Hollan knocks them down a rung.
Losing Short is awful...
but I don't think they lose all that much without him on the floor.
He did more harm than good in the first half of the Hazard game...

keep in mind I've only seen them in person once.
I don't have a whole lot to go off of.
Sounds like Knott was in BEAST MODE! :flame:
Knott co looked really good in this game. Hall was very impressive and Justice dominated as usual. This Knott co team plays really well together and will be a hard out for anyone they play this year.
Was impressed with KCC when I seen them play. If Clay plays like they did tonight, this won't even be close. Take HC by at least 15.
hop24 Wrote:Was impressed with KCC when I seen them play. If Clay plays like they did tonight, this won't even be close. Take HC by at least 15.

to lose?
Knott can just flat out play. Justice is the real deal.
Knott may be emerging as the favorite in the 14th. Henry Clay will be tough. They are very good this year.
I watched these Henry Clay and Knott play last year and Knott won that one in the Fayette Invitational. Both teams bring the bulk of their team back so it should be a good one.
Way to go Knott congrats
Princeton is usually a football power. Do they have those kind of athletes playing basketball.