Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd Burnett Little
he is doing really good this year..!
any good compliments about him.. no negative
Bubby is the best big man in the 15th region. He is strong ,hustles, flat out gets at the boards and shoots the ball really well. South Floyd is really lucky to have him. He's the next Lebron James....lol :lol: :lol:
yeah, and then he wakes up, and realizes it was all a dream! He is a decent player on a good team...I really don't think that anyone on South Floyd's team looks out for themselves as of late. They are playing excellent team ball now and will be tough to handle in march!
"dontdoattoem" Wrote:yeah, and then he wakes up, and realizes it was all a dream! He is a decent player on a good team...I really don't think that anyone on South Floyd's team looks out for themselves as of late. They are playing excellent team ball now and will be tough to handle in march!
And that is the most important thing of all is TEAM. Glad you brought that up.
"dontdoattoem" Wrote:yeah, and then he wakes up, and realizes it was all a dream! He is a decent player on a good team...I really don't think that anyone on South Floyd's team looks out for themselves as of late. They are playing excellent team ball now and will be tough to handle in march!

Well said i think that south floyd as a good team he is just a good player on a good team..

9oo watts why make a thread about a single player it is a team that wins not a player
Ive probably played againest him but dont remember his face. Next time, when you bring up a topic like this put some stats man.
from KHSAA.org
He is the Field Goal Percentage Leader .. in 21 games he has 186 attemps and has made 104 and has 250 rebounds in his 21 games played.
I think he is a great post player...
Sometimes he can't play in the creek.
"Wyatt Earp" Wrote:Sometimes he can't play in the creek.
He's a nice player but a little inconsistant.
Great player. Works hard in practice and shows leadership on and off the court. He's the heart of the team. With Steven Stanley by his side, he's hard to handle around the basket.
Bubby is the greatest... I'm his #1 fan.
He sounds aggresive. thats good.