Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 6th Grade teams???
6th Grade KBA State Tourney is just a few weeks away...who are some top teams from around the state in this grade level?

Thanks in advance.
corbin has a good team
Highlands, Dorton, Betsy layne are the best three I've seen.
Marion county and Corbin are the best I've saw. But Corbin will probably struggle to finish a game with enough players when they play away from Corbin. Especially at the KBA. If Barbourville gets in it, they could win it too.
MeangreeN Wrote:Highlands, Dorton, Betsy layne are the best three I've seen.
Highlands out of Johnson County is by far the best I have seen this season. No offense to the other two (BL beat us), but Highlands is in a different class.
Highlands!
Belfrys 6th grade team bea dorton. So why aint they on your list. Can we get some info about the state tournament.
To register for the state tournaments at KBA, just go to http://www.playkba.com.
Estill co 6 th grade team is pretty good but they dont play at the KBA.
Has Estill 6th played Powell County this year?
Paintsville Elementary 4th, 5th, and 6th grade boys' basketball teams are looking for games. Anyone interested please reply.
Belfry 6th grade is pretty tough they beat Dorton. Bentley is good at the point runs the court really well,Barker is a 6'1 big with good speed, Rash and Weddington shoot the 3 ball good, Cook is a combo speed/hustle role player
Yes they have played 2 times Powell won by1 and Estill won the second game by5 both ever good teams fun to watch. Estill 6th grade won the middle school 56th dist. tournment @ powell.
What about NKY teams like Holmes or Gray?
What about NKY teams like Gray or Holmes?
Gray is good! Deep and athletic.