Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dyersburg TN 55 Whitley County 53
Final.

Dyersburg was also undefeated on the year and beat Ballard by 20 the other night. Cant find any stats on the game, but heard Whitley let it slip away. Thats to be expected after 3 games in 3 days.
This would have been a good one to see.
These type games make you better come tournament time.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Final.

Dyersburg was also undefeated on the year and beat Ballard by 20 the other night. Cant find any stats on the game, but heard Whitley let it slip away. Thats to be expected after 3 games in 3 days.
This would have been a good one to see.

They beat Ballard Memorial not Ballard. There is a big difference.

According to CoachT.com Dyersburg is 7-4 this season.
blue1424 Wrote:They beat Ballard Memorial not Ballard. There is a big difference.

According to CoachT.com Dyersburg is 7-4 this season.

You are correct about Dyersburg. I was looking at the wronng year or the homepage or something.
The CoachT website sucks and is to complicated. Thank God we have the KHSAA.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You are correct about Dyersburg. I was looking at the wronng year or the homepage or something.
The CoachT website sucks and is to complicated. Thank God we have the KHSAA.

I agree. The KHSAA does a whole lot better job than a lot of other states with making schedules and scores available. It can be very hard to find scores and information on out of state teams. The Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia athletic association websites are terrible.
^
I hope the khsaa always keeps it simple.
Khsaa site is very user friendly.
See I told you they would eventually be beat. I suspected it would happen in this tournament. From what I read it looks like they played well though, and this will be good for them and only make them better. Way to Go Lady Colonels!!:notworthy
^
Obviously they were going to get beat.
Nobody said they werent going to.
I mentioned they shouldnt get beat by 13th region teams the rest of the year.

It is almost virtually impossible to go undefeated in the high school game.
You're patting yourself on the back for predicting a high school team would lose a game during the season?
^
I think Wizzard has finally lost it all.