Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's gonna win the 15th Region ?
Who do you think will win the 15th Region this year ?

Pikeville
Prestonsburg
Allen Central
Paintsville
Sheldon Clark
Belfry
Pike County Central
East Ridge
I think Paintsville, Pikeville, and Sheldon Clark have the best chances. I am going with the Cards, but I may change my mind after the draw Sunday.
moofer Wrote:I think Paintsville, Pikeville, and Sheldon Clark have the best chances. I am going with the Cards, but I may change my mind after the draw Sunday.

Yea, we would have a better change of knowing who would win it after we see the draw
moofer Wrote:I think Paintsville, Pikeville, and Sheldon Clark have the best chances. I am going with the Cards, but I may change my mind after the draw Sunday.
What about the Rebels of Allen Central? :thumpsup:
I think AC Pikeville Paintsville or SC....
cheer_girl Wrote:I think AC Pikeville Paintsville or SC....
Although I tend to agree, you just can't count out just about anyone.
Sheldon Clark is due, I hope this is the year it all comes together for my cards. Pikeville should be the favorite regardless of the draw.
I think it'll could be like the Regional Tourn in basketball. Completely up in the air.
It all depends on the draw. Noone has a guaranteed safe win. If I was a 1 seed Id be hoping I didnt get Belfry or SC. Even if those teams dont beat a team the first round both of them could force a Pikeville or someone to use a good pitcher. I figure Belfry will defintley pitch their ace first round being a 2 seed they about have to and that could caus ea problem for a 1 seed. They will be some great first round matches this year. Belfry has beat all the favorites except AC and gave them a close game. SC is a excellent team and AC is great also. And never count out the P's of the 15th.
I think this will be a wild region and many good games all the way. Ill give ya my winner after the draw. I believe if AC or Paintsville could draw ER then it would be a huge step twoards a championship.
Sheldon Clark if there pitching can hold out has a very very good shot.
Sheldon Clark wins the 15th. Good luck Coach Hall.
I agree with TC, it's up for grabs.
ever who can put together three good games and the pitching holds up.
\
Hail_Blackcats07 Wrote:The team with the best pitching will win...this team is the Prestonsburg Blackcats....clean sweep.

...Sorry but I doubt it when they could possibly have to play a team who have beaten them in the season...but who knows it could happen...
I am going with Paintsville over Allen Central now.
From looking at the bracket, I would have to say Paintsville has the easiest road to the championship game.
Go Paintsville
Allen Central has a scary first round game Belfry gave them allt hey wanted and was without some good ball players due to a funeral. Belfry will without a doubt pitch West and hes a solid pitcher. AC will try not to use their ace and this just might get them in trouble. AC is defintley the favorite but this game is defintley a possible upset and I think it will be a great game. SC and Pikeville, what a battle thats all I can say about that game.
I said the draw would determain who would win it and I will stay true to that. Paintsville has a not very tuff road to championship and I think they will be representing the 15th. Good luck to all the 15th region teams especialy Belfry.
I think it's up for grabs...but I hope Belfry wins it of course

Go Pirates !TongueirateSho
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks like Paintsville has a road paved with gold. Best two teams in the region play in the first round.
Paintsville did get a very good draw.....but that's because they are all "Good, church goin' boys"!!
Well.....at least some are...lol!
The Guru Wrote:Paintsville did get a very good draw.....but that's because they are all "Good, church goin' boys"!!
Well.....at least some are...lol!

this is a ridiculous post....are you sayin that SC and Pikeville must have satan worshiping kids?? or AC and Belfry???
corndog23 Wrote:this is a ridiculous post....are you sayin that SC and Pikeville must have satan worshiping kids?? or AC and Belfry???

Thats true, what now lol
corndog23 Wrote:this is a ridiculous post....are you sayin that SC and Pikeville must have satan worshiping kids?? or AC and Belfry???

I think Guru was just messing around, I don't think he meant anything by it at all. I was at the district championship game, I know what I heard and seen. There were no devil worshippers in the stands what so ever. I think Guru was just saying that Paintsville prayed for this draw and got lucky enough to pull it.
The Blue Blur Wrote:I think Guru was just messing around, I don't think he meant anything by it at all. I was at the district championship game, I know what I heard and seen. There were no devil worshippers in the stands what so ever. I think Guru was just saying that Paintsville prayed for this draw and got lucky enough to pull it.

probably