Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rich or Famous
Which would you rather be???

and do not answer with BOTH
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Rich
Rich if you have enough money you can buy fame.
Rich!
PC Cheermom Wrote:Rich if you have enough money you can buy fame.
You can also think of it as if you're famous then more than likely you are rich. I think I would like the fame and followers so I'd say fame.
Rich, Too may ppl butt into your life if your famous!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
I would rather be Rich
Rich
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm already famous, so I'd have to say rich...
FreakNasty Wrote:I'm already famous, so I'd have to say rich...
Rolleyes Oh brother. Smile
Rich
Rich
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
SE04 Wrote:Rich, Too may ppl butt into your life if your famous!
Exactly...I'll go with Rich
Rich.... you could be like Paris Hilton... she's famous for her familys wealth.
Rich cause I'm not famous but everybody around here knows me and it can get annoying, and with money, as long as you're not an arrogant punk to people, you'll have lots of friends and people around you.

I'm not saying that I don't like everybody around here knowing me, I just mean sometimes I'd like to relax and not have everybody coming up and making me get real deep in conversations. I'm used to it though
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
rich
How about....Rich and good lookin'?
Neither....they are both stuck up..because they think they are better than everyone because they are either more popular than everyone or have more money than everyone else.
baller25 Wrote:Neither....they are both stuck up..because they think they are better than everyone because they are either more popular than everyone or have more money than everyone else.

False, because it's not always true and it pisses me off because that's like saying everyone who is popular or good at sports is arrogant and better than everyone, which is what people are trying to say to screw me out of money in the civil suit.

A lot of times, it is true, but not always
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Rich!!!!!!!
rich
Rich most definitely.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
baller25 Wrote:Neither....they are both stuck up..because they think they are better than everyone because they are either more popular than everyone or have more money than everyone else.
False. I talk to everyone.
^liar. you don't talk to me no more..

but i'd rather be famous.. cause when you are famous you don't have to pay for anything anyway..

Tom is not my friend....

Rich.

I could care less if I'm in the spotlight or not. I wouldn't want to lose my privacy and hords of people read, watch, or listen for every detail of my life to unfold in the public.

crazytaxidriver Wrote:^liar. you don't talk to me no more..

but i'd rather be famous.. cause when you are famous you don't have to pay for anything anyway..
I talk to ya when I'm online. Aww I'm sorry CTD, wanna go to dinner and I'll make it up to ya. Smile
Not again.

These are the days of our lives. Hehe. Well, minus the fact that this episode is more like Will and Grace..

Easy now. Smile
thetribe Wrote:Rich.

I could care less if I'm in the spotlight or not. I wouldn't want to lose my privacy and hords of people read, watch, or listen for every detail of my life to unfold in the public.

That's exactly the point I made in my loneliness thread, it's like everybody's all around but they're there just to be another number, they don't really care
BCF4L Wrote:I talk to ya when I'm online. Aww I'm sorry CTD, wanna go to dinner and I'll make it up to ya. Smile

well to be honest... Yeah... i do.. lol

Tom is not my friend....