Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man shoots himself in bsctc parking lot
No details yet
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
At the pikeville campus. Reports are saying no one is in danger.

Tom is not my friend....

Just saw on the BSCTC website that there was apparently a shooting at the pikeville campus. Anyone have any info.

http://bigsandy.kctcs.edu/News_and_Event...sings.aspx
It was a 60 year old male. I'm not releasing the name yet as the family may not be aware yet. Self inflicted fatal gun shot in his auto in the BSCTC parking lot.
No one else was injured nor in danger.
Ok I have friends that work up there and was a little worried not gonna lie.
I merged these two threads together so everyone may stay on the same page.

Tom is not my friend....

Why doesnt everyone do this?
If your going to kill yourself anyways, do it before going on a killing spree.
Suicide rates normally peak during the holiday season. Sixty years of age...makes me wonder.

Know him personally, #1BlackCatFan?

I'm glad no one else was injured.
BSCTC is what?
^Big Sandy Community and Technical College
PaintsvilleTigerfan Wrote:Ok I have friends that work up there and was a little worried not gonna lie.

Dont blame you for being worried bro. All others are ok though.

The man had initially made threats at the day care next to the college because they wouldnt let him pick up his child. Going through a divorce. Luckily he didnt take anyone else life. Sad he took his own, but it could have been much worse.

May God be with his family during their grief.
Sixty is a little old to have a child in day care, but in any event, I'm thankful they had the foresight to keep the baby with them.
Granny Bear Wrote:Sixty is a little old to have a child in day care, but in any event, I'm thankful they had the foresight to keep the baby with them.

Thats what I was thinking too.
http://www.wkyt.com/wymt/home/headlines/...17781.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Very sad. This time of year can be very depressing for some individuals. If you are not one of them be thankful and count your lucky stars and say a prayer for those that are.
I received some bad info. He was 51 years old instead of 60.
I knew this guy from when I took classes down there. He was a really nice guy. The story I'm hearin is it had nothing to do with the bsctc. He wanted to spend the Christmas party at the day care with his kid. The mother in law had him turned away. And he made some bad decisions after that. Very bad decisions

Tom is not my friend....

crazytaxidriver Wrote:I knew this guy from when I took classes down there. He was a really nice guy. The story I'm hearin is it had nothing to do with the bsctc. He wanted to spend the Christmas party at the day care with his kid. The mother in law had him turned away. And he made some bad decisions after that. Very bad decisions

That is true. It had nothing to do with BSCTC. Actually another employee seen he was troubled and tried talking to him before he went out to his car. It is said he told them everything was alright he was fine. They decided to follow him anyway, but when they reached the parking lot it was to late.
Did he kill his self or just injured by the gunshot?
Strikeout King Wrote:Did he kill his self or just injured by the gunshot?

Dead. Straight through the head.
Thank God is wasn't any worse...