Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
johnson central-7---lawrence county-6-[8 innings
lawrence had the lead 6-2 going into the bottom of the 7th and two throwing errors and one fielding error allowed jc to tie.lc could not plate any runs in the 8th and jc managed to get the winning run in for the win.this was a very good game that saw schaeffer of lc go 4/4 with a towering homerun but they still came up short.the pike county dynasty better be ready to play some ball because 2 very good teams from the 57th are coming to town.
I agree dawgbyte02! WE're sending two very good teams to represent the 57th! Good Luck to both groups of softball athletes!
Way to go Lady Eagles!!!
The Guru Wrote:Way to go Lady Eagles!!!
are you chelsea
firebird Wrote:are you chelsea
jc really fought back
firebird Wrote:are you chelsea
Nope.... I'm The Guru!:lmao: :dontthink
firebird Wrote:jc really fought back

Yes they did!!! They used their never say die attitude to it's fullest tonight.:Cheerlead
The Guru Wrote:Yes they did!!! They used their never say die attitude to it's fullest tonight.:Cheerlead
k just trying to firgure out all the attitude
I'm very pleased that Johnson County came back to win this one. Those girls have worked hard all year and I am proud that they hung tuff and got the win. See what = support, nice facilities, coaches with softball knowledge, and a good work ethic will bring you! Both Johnson & Lawrence Counties have taken the steps to provide their softball programs with what it takes to be great! If you build it, they will come...
firebird Wrote:k just trying to firgure out all the attitude
You are reading me all wrong...I don't have an attitude, opinions yes, attitude no way. If I disagree with you on a subject, it is nothing personal except opinion. I really am a big fan of JCHS girls softball and always have been. I really do like everyone involved from the players, to the coaches and all their volunteersthat help the program. First class bunch IMO!!
Congratulations to both teams !! LC needs to watch the runs they give away! Hope to see one final meet of these teams in Regionals Would be a very interesting game
The Guru Wrote:You are reading me all wrong...I don't have an attitude, opinions yes, attitude no way. If I disagree with you on a subject, it is nothing personal except opinion. I really am a big fan of JCHS girls softball and always have been. I really do like everyone involved from the players, to the coaches and all their volunteersthat help the program. First class bunch IMO!!

Could this be the difference between "dogs and cats"?:tongue:
IISnakE Wrote:Could this be the difference between "dogs and cats"?:tongue:
Please stop all the petty comments Give both teams the credit they deserve. Anyone who watched the game knows both teams gave their all and lets face it 6-4 lead 2 out JOhnson Central was given at least 3 runs on LC errors Should have been a different game. If you read all the gurus previous comments the one on this post dont seem normal Looks as if a kid was playing with his sign in Lets just wish both teams luck in regionals They meet again
This isn't "petty comments" this isn't even about JC & LC! Everyone here HAS wished folks good luck and that's sincere. My previous post about "dogs and cats" was in reference to the posts about trying to "figure things or members out" and it was about the reason someone is having trouble doing this... did you ever see that movie? I wasn't being mean... so stop trying to make it seem as though I was.
Congrats to JC and good luck to both JC and LC in the regional tournament