Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th district championship 5/26 S.C. and Paintsville
Who wants to overlook the Cards tonight. S.C. Should come into ths game brewing with confidence. After beating L.C. and J.C. in the tourny already, and having beat Paintsville twice this year once against Grimm then S.C. should ahve all the confidence they need. Having said that, Grimm is an awesome pitcher and Paintsville is a really good team, so then S.C. will have to play its best game to win this one. I am in no way taking anything away from the Tigers. Should be another awesome game to see. I am gonna take Sheldon Clark in a close one over the Tigers 8-6.
I agree this should be a very close game, but I'm gonna go with the Cards on this one...9-6
Sheldon Clark has to be pumped for this one. Playing on their home field in a District Championship game, and just beating one of the region favorites. They will have to bring their A-Game however, because Paintsville will have one of the 15th's best pitchers in Grimm on the mound. I wish I could watch this game, but unfortunately, I won't be able to go. I'm saying Tigers defeat Cardinals by 3.....8-5. Good Luck to both teams!
the cards want this bad, but they may need to think about next year.........
the tigers by 2
Both teams better be pumped...this is a CHAMPIONSHIP game for goodness sakes!!!!
Good luck Tigers! Bring the district title home!