Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 6 Prestonsburg 1
Final. Exciting game to watch. Tyler Turner pitched the whole game getting the win, and Brenton Hamilton went the distance for the Blackcats. Both pitched well, but the Rebels just seemed to be the more dominant team. Good luck to both in the next round.
Congrats to AC.
Congrats to AC !
Congrats to AC!!!! Great Game!!!!!
WTG Rebels district champs once again!
Turner pitched a gem. The 1 P'Burg run shouldn't have even happened, but nonetheless, great game! Hamilton pitched well. AC hit the ball hard and the Blackcat defenders just couldn't handle 'em. Exciting game, just like we all knew it would be! Good luck to both teams in the regional tournament.
Congats to the Rebs. Good luck to both teams in the Regionals.
Con to a.c and good luck in regionals
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Turner pitched a gem. The 1 P'Burg run shouldn't have even happened, but nonetheless, great game! Hamilton pitched well. AC hit the ball hard and the Blackcat defenders just couldn't handle 'em. Exciting game, just like we all knew it would be! Good luck to both teams in the regional tournament.

Congrats AC & P'burg. On a different note, StrikeoutQueen, AC was the better team last night, several AC runs should never have happend. I hope they would meet again when P'burg Really wants to win.
Turner pitched a great game.It was a good game to watch.AC boys play as a team which is great to see these days where everyone thinks they are the superstar.Good luck to both teams in regionals.
Good Win Rebels!! Cats played an awesome game!! Good Luck to both teams in the regionals..I'll be there to watch both of the teams!
Prestonsburg hit the ball well, just right at AC. KILROY is right, there were a few AC runs that shouldn't have happened as well. There were 2 questionable calls at home plate that could have went either way.
blackcat Wrote:Prestonsburg hit the ball well, just right at AC. KILROY is right, there were a few AC runs that shouldn't have happened as well. There were 2 questionable calls at home plate that could have went either way.
OK! Lets say the umps gave AC 4 runs. P-burg still loses 2-1. P-burg played hard and they have some good players. Please don't imply that AC was given anything. They simply outplayed P-burg. AC has beaten them 3 times this season. The plays at home were both safe.
This was an exciting all around game. Both teams wanted to win, and neither team wanted to quit. Every player who got to see playing time (whether it be pinch running or what) gave it their all. Prestonsburg played a good game, but Allen Central just played a little bit harder last night!
It wouldnt matter if p'burg won 10-0 they would still have to cry and make some excuses.
Congrats on another District title AC...Good Luck in Regionals.
bad hop Wrote:OK! Lets say the umps gave AC 4 runs. P-burg still loses 2-1. P-burg played hard and they have some good players. Please don't imply that AC was given anything. They simply outplayed P-burg. AC has beaten them 3 times this season. The plays at home were both safe.

I didn't say the umps gave AC anything, I said they made a few calls that could have went either way. I like the way AC plays ball, and they did simply outplay Prestonsburg. I think some people just find stuff to argue about.
NationalFan Wrote:It wouldnt matter if p'burg won 10-0 they would still have to cry and make some excuses.

Smile
StrikeoutKing Wrote:This was an exciting all around game. Both teams wanted to win, and neither team wanted to quit. Every player who got to see playing time (whether it be pinch running or what) gave it their all. Prestonsburg played a good game, but Allen Central just played a little bit harder last night!

AGREED.
NationalFan Wrote:It wouldnt matter if p'burg won 10-0 they would still have to cry and make some excuses.

Blah Blah Blah, I'll wait for the next time you want to question an offical ruling. i was at this game simply because it was the one closest to me.

:moon:
congrats AC
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
I think A.C could go to the finals in the region
NYY10 Wrote:I think A.C could go to the finals in the region
They have the talent to make it to the finals. If they play like they did against P'Burg (hitting, pitching, solid defense, executing plays, etc.) they could very well win it. We'll see how the draw goes, and Coach Johnson will have those boys ready to go by next week. One game at a time boys, one game at time.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:They have the talent to make it to the finals. If they play like they did against P'Burg (hitting, pitching, solid defense, executing plays, etc.) they could very well win it. We'll see how the draw goes, and Coach Johnson will have those boys ready to go by next week. One game at a time boys, one game at time.

True and I hope they do win Region
Hope we get to play them in the 15th.
is the drawing today?
cograds Allen Central
P-burg has paintsville first game
A.C has Belfry

Game 1...1p----Pike Central v East Ridge

Game 2...3p----Paintsville v Prestonsburg

Game 3...5p----Allen Central v Belfry

Game 4...7p----Pikeville v sheldon Clark