Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 65 Eastside, VA 50
Wildcats pick up the win against another sub-par team.

Gotta get the Wildcat fans fired up every chance I get....LOL!

Wouldn't be basketball season if someone didn't do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Very proud of the start that the Wildcats have had to the season. It sounds like they have had a few games to get their feet under them, but unlike in the past couple seasons, they are taking care of business with the teams that they should be beating. All of this play is nice experience for the team until Belter comes back into the lineup and provides even more of the threat on defense and hopefully more of a inside presence. Not too sure of the time frame for his return or how conditioning has been going with him but I am excited to see how high the ceiling is for this team during this new season. Once again, solid win guys!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Does Chandler Rowe get to lay in varsity any?
McCameraMan Wrote:Does Chandler Rowe get to lay in varsity any?

Correct me if I am wrong, but Chandler dresses for varsity only - no JV for him. I think that's true for another freshman - Hunter Swindall - as well. Both great kids on and off the court.
^ I was curious because I know he's a great ball player. Thanks for the info!
Valley sure does have a nice influx of young talent. The nucleus of the team is just now Sophomores, with Belter as the veteran Junior.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]