Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions....JCHS v. SC 57th district tournament
I am going with the Eagles in a tough game, 4-3. SC could make some noise if JC comes out sloppy.
SC is a great team but JC has been pretty hot lately. I look for them to wint his district but I wouldnt be suprised if SC beat them also. They both agre very good teams.
Central seems to have the Cards number lately, but I expect to see Sheldon Clark come to this game with the desire to win. I think SC takes this one in a close one
Its at Sheldon Clark and really who knows what could happen but I'm going with the boys in the black and gold
This will be a great game but I'll go with J.C by 6-4
I think ill go with the Eagles in this one....6-4..
I'm actually going with Sheldon Clark in this one. JC is tough and with Fyffe or Blanton on the hill will probably do well in this game. But my instincts say the Cardinals of Sheldon Clark will prevail and coach Mike Hall will get a win over his little brother.
JC should be able to handle this one! Not meant to take anything away from SC, but JC has the most going for them in this one.
UCbulldog4life Wrote:I think ill go with the Eagles in this one....6-4..
uh yea thats what i sayed
Pacman Wrote:I'm actually going with Sheldon Clark in this one. JC is tough and with Fyffe or Blanton on the hill will probably do well in this game. But my instincts say the Cardinals of Sheldon Clark will prevail and coach Mike Hall will get a win over his little brother.

Looks like I had some good instincts. SC prevails over JC. Great Game! Good luck SC versus Paintsville. Congrats on a fine season JC.