Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 16 Phelps 2
The Pirates cruised in this game and mercied Phelps in 5 innings. Nice game for the Pirates and congrats to Phelps they came a long ways this year. Also some stats Chris West pitched all 5 innings and did an excellent job. Several of Belfrys guys had hits so Im not even gonna attempt to name that. Interesting note Aaron Chapman was the DH this game and went 2 for 4 with 2 nice base hits. Its good to see him get to DH anyways.
I really hate to see Phelps end the season with such a big loss, but I will say congrats to them on a good season and I hope they continue to compete in the future.

Congrats to Belfry as well on a very impressive win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Pirates....
Congrats Belfry.....
Who does Belfry play next
NYY10 Wrote:Who does Belfry play next
They will play Pike Central, but I'm not sure when. Does anyone know?
StrikeoutKing Wrote:They will play Pike Central, but I'm not sure when. Does anyone know?

well if so, it will be a easy win
StrikeoutKing Wrote:They will play Pike Central, but I'm not sure when. Does anyone know?

Wednesday (tomorrow) at 6:00
It was good seeing Aaron. I hate for him not to be able to play full force it being his senior year and it has went down like this but it's good seeing him hitting at least. He still has all the opportunity in the world if he wants it. This kid really will go somewhere and making something of himself.