Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 9 Shelby Valley 2
Final. Great game by ER.
East Ridge will play Pikeville on Wednesday for the championship.

Good Job Warriors.
I'm kind of surprised, but at the same time not surprised. Coach Justice is as good as they come when district tournament rolls around for preparing a good game plan, just like last year. But I am shocked at the score. What happened to Shelby Valley?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow Congrats ER, but Im shocked...
I also was in a way not surprised by the outcome of this game. For some reason the SV baseball can't beat ER come district and to me that just shows how nervous they get and they are probably trying to hard. I can't believe the score was 9-2 that seems a little high. Anyone got any stats on the game?
You talk about being nervous, when East Ridge has one of the youngest teams of them all with only 2 seniors being able to play. a 8th Grader starting on 2nd Base, a Freshman on 3rd Base, a 8th Grader DH. And we have our share of Juniors on the team.

Jerran Robinson and Zack Thacker came big with us in the game, Jerran had a few gap hits to bring in a run or two plus a very nice diving catch in center field, and Zack Thacker laid down a few good bunts with 2 strikes on him.
I really can't believe the score of the game, like u all sayed when it comes district time, Valley choke's,hopefully they'll be better next year, cong to ER and good game to both teams
Congrats to ER, Good Luck on Wednesday. Valley keep you head up, you future looks very bright.
Good Job East Ridge!
Yea it was a great defsive game for Valley but they just couldnt hit the ball......
Good Luck against Pikeville, ER
Congrats ER
It will be amazing if Er beats pikeville
On any given night - anything can happen.
Cameron Crazy Wrote:On any given night - anything can happen.

True, and hopefully they will lol
Partly cloudy and mild with 100% chance of 5 innings...
Pikeville wins