Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Signees
Does anyone happen to have a complete list of 14th region players who have signed to play college baseball?? If so please post it.
I know Dawell Robinson signed to play at Kentucky State..
Sorry, Dawell Robinson plays for Letcher Central, forgot to mention that..
I know Quenton Morgan from Leslie signed to play for Morehead State. And his teammate, Riley Hendrix, signed to play for a small college in Tennessee.
Also...I think Caleb Hall from Knott County Central has signed with Alice Lloyd College.
Leslie's centerfielder Jeremy Shepherd has also signed with Alice Lloyd
Probably the most recent, Steven Caudill, 3rd baseman for Letcher Central signed to play his college ball with Berea College.

There is word that Andy Mason and Andy Fugate of Letcher Central might be signing on with the Eagles of Alice Lloyd.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I know Quenton Morgan from Leslie signed to play for Morehead State. And his teammate, Riley Hendrix, signed to play for a small college in Tennessee.

Hendrix signed to play with Freed-Hardeman University. It's a Christian Based university in Tennessee.
Kinda shocked with some of the signees because I truly feel that some of these kids shouldn't even be starting on there High school team..but good to see that they are furthering there education..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Kinda shocked with some of the signees because I truly feel that some of these kids shouldn't even be starting on there High school team..but good to see that they are furthering there education..

Which of these kids do you feel shouldn't be starting? If they sighned, then they are good enough to play, IMO.
Not going to mention kids names, but that is certainly your opinion..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Not going to mention kids names, but that is certainly your opinion..

:Thumbs:
Leslie County Signees

Quentin Morgan - Pitcher - Morehead St. University
Riley Hendrix - Shortstop - Freed-Hardeman University
Jeremy Shepard - Center Field - Alice Lloyd College
There is a new signee to add to the list. Colten King, Powell County First Baseman, signed to play his college baseball at Union College.

Congradulations Colten.