Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Expressing Interest in Somersets' Williams and Slaughter
E's Army Wrote:Williams has just scratched the surface of what he is capable of in football. He thought he was a basketball player until 2 years ago. He has a great body with potential to add weight and get much stronger. He is a bigger version of Durell White from Middlesboro who played at UK. White came as a running back who ended up playing D end.Williams could easily grow into a D end at the next level. He has great speed for a D end.

I agree, IMO Williams has as much up side as any kid in State of KY. A year in the WT. Room and Speed Work and he will be a fine looking Football Player. WKU has talked to him about moving to DE. I just know he will work hard and he wants to Red Shirt to get the Wt. training he has missed at McCreary Central.
Working with a college strength and conditioning coach will make him a beast.
Both players are racking up postseason awards, so they must be doing something right.
These 2 kids have done a lot right. Both are worthey of all Awards and. BOWL PLAY.
Buffalo Bildos Wrote:Tyson is 6'5 and if you saw him play basketball you wouldnt think twice about him being non athletic.

I agree, in a recent Tourney he had 30, 31 and 27 in 3 games.
Cellking Wrote:I agree, in a recent Tourney he had 30, 31 and 27 in 3 games.

Actually he had 13 against Whitley, and 30, 31 against Jellico Tn and Lynn Camp.
Right. Then he had 23 aganist Clinton Co. Next game.