Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 78 Lawrence Co 70
Good job boys
How long will Cody Belter be out?
Very entertaining game to watch. Lawrence is going to be good for a long time with all the young players they play. In a couple of years I look for big things from them.

SV is pretty young as well (with no Seniors). I thought Hunter Swindall had a very good game tonight. SV needs to cut down on the turnovers.
I told you wrong. #0 is 8th grade. #11 is a freshman.
dozerdawg707 Wrote:I told you wrong. #0 is 8th grade. #11 is a freshman.

Either way they are both good players with a lot of upside. It was good seeing you tonight.
Good seeing you too. Good luck this year.
Great win tonight for Valley! Sounds like the 15th is quite competitive as everyone has been predicting. I was not expecting this close of a game and heck from what I heard, I think that Valley was down most the game. But this early in the season, you can not be too hung up on the amount of scores or anything, only that the end result is a W. So anyways, great game from LC (seems that they have made their way back to an upswing), and great game for Valley. Keep it going boys!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The 57th will be a war zone this season!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Congrats to Valley, good game to Lawrence.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]