Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia @ Sheldon Clark
Another win by the lady cards...looks like they might have a chance in districts after all
Playin Paintsville in the first round.. I think they have a very good chance to win this game.. They have been playin great together.. They have had some changes in the startin lineup over the year.. But they overcame it and have pulled together to be a decent lookin team.. Congrats on the win today girls!.. Keep it up!
cards_athlete Wrote:Playin Paintsville in the first round.. I think they have a very good chance to win this game.. They have been playin great together.. They have had some changes in the startin lineup over the year.. But they overcame it and have pulled together to be a decent lookin team.. Congrats on the win today girls!.. Keep it up!
They have played Paintsville twice this year for a total of 8 innings with Paintsville outscoring them 32-1 and you think they have a very good chance???
well there is still that amazing belfry score!!!!
The Guru Wrote:They have played Paintsville twice this year for a total of 8 innings with Paintsville outscoring them 32-1 and you think they have a very good chance???

Those days in particular I know that the girls were not playing at thier usual standard....I could go into detail, but there really wouldn't be any point in it. For one a few out of their starting line up were not playing...and a few other things as well...the Lady Cards have coped with thier lineup changes and I think they can manage a pretty decent game against Paintsville...
Final Score was 13-3 over in 6 innings
ggh04 Wrote:Those days in particular I know that the girls were not playing at thier usual standard....I could go into detail, but there really wouldn't be any point in it. For one a few out of their starting line up were not playing...and a few other things as well...the Lady Cards have coped with thier lineup changes and I think they can manage a pretty decent game against Paintsville...
I as well believe they can play good ball against Paintsville, I just disagreed that they could have a VERY GOOD chance of winning. It would be a huge upset IMO.
i think paintsville coach needs to grow up alot
go cardinals i hope you do well
The Guru Wrote:I as well believe they can play good ball against Paintsville, I just disagreed that they could have a VERY GOOD chance of winning. It would be a huge upset IMO.

Yeah it would be a huge upset, but what do you call the win against Belfry?...looked like a huge upset there to...after Belfry defeating them earlier in the season by the mercy rule. I'd still have to say that the Cards have a decent chance at his one.... due to the outcome of their recent games
firebird Wrote:i think paintsville coach needs to grow up alot

Yeah no one should go into districts thinking that they have it in the bag...cause almost anything could happen
firebird Wrote:i think paintsville coach needs to grow up alot
What on earth are you talking about???
I have not read anything on here about Paintsville's coach.
Does she even get on this site?