Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on the 15th week 1
15th has one above avg. team in Johnson Central.

5-7 avg. teams - East Ridge, Pikeville, Shelby Valley, Betsy Layne, and Magoffin Co.

The rest are below avg. other than Phelps who is flat out awful.
Thank You for your expert view of the Region after ONE game! At least we can all save money now and not go and watch any of these horrible teams!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Yeah I think alot of these teams could win against each other on any given night IMO.
^Yep, It doesn't matter (Usually) who is playing who. Especially the 57th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^Exactly
Never said teams wouldn't get better and your offended because Paintsville isn't listed?

57th is the best district by far.

I feel MC and JC have the best talent 1-10, easily. Paintsville isn't too far behind and has the best coach and 2nd best player. Lawrence and SC are young.

59th is 2nd best district. Will be a toss up with who comes out of there. I think Pikeville will implode.

58th is bad, BL and P-burg are best teams and P-burg is young. SF and AC not very good.

60th is maybe the worse. Pike Central has the most talent but have been told Caudill and 2-3 more were cut from team????? Belfry will be mid Jan. before football players are even close to in shape and outside Messer they have very little.

Watched Phelps one time, they will be lucky to win a game against Piarist.
^ now that is a little better lol.. I think paintsville will be right there with JC and MC too. BMR is too good of a coach for them not to be
Paintsville will finish 32-4. Tigers get the 57th district title, 15th regional title and state runner up. Two loses coming in Lex. Cath. tourney, one regular season to JC and then in the finals of the sweet sixteen. BMR will be coach of the year and Tiller will be player of the year in Ky. GO TIGERS.
region Wrote:Never said teams wouldn't get better and your offended because Paintsville isn't listed?

57th is the best district by far.

I feel MC and JC have the best talent 1-10, easily. Paintsville isn't too far behind and has the best coach and 2nd best player. Lawrence and SC are young.

59th is 2nd best district. Will be a toss up with who comes out of there. I think Pikeville will implode.

58th is bad, BL and P-burg are best teams and P-burg is young. SF and AC not very good.

60th is maybe the worse. Pike Central has the most talent but have been told Caudill and 2-3 more were cut from team????? Belfry will be mid Jan. before football players are even close to in shape and outside Messer they have very little.

Watched Phelps one time, they will be lucky to win a game against Piarist.

Not offended at all. Just couldn't understand how you could come up with what you did after only one, maybe two games played and NOT seeing ALL the teams play. Just an unfair assessment way to fast.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Ike Cooter Wrote:Paintsville will finish 32-4. Tigers get the 57th district title, 15th regional title and state runner up. Two loses coming in Lex. Cath. tourney, one regular season to JC and then in the finals of the sweet sixteen. BMR will be coach of the year and Tiller will be player of the year in Ky. GO TIGERS.

WOOOOWEEEE.....LOL .

I hope you're right...LOL .

But, I know....Just playing...LOL .
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis