Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Northern Conference Boys' Standings
I created this thread to update the standings in the Northern Conference of Pike County. The teams in this side of the conference are:

Belfry
Johns Creek
Kimper
Mullins
Phelps
This is great info, glad you decided to do it.
sprucepinetiger Wrote:This is great info, glad you decided to do it.

Thanks. I think if we can keep it updated during the season it will make the stretch run more fun. If I can figure out how to post a bracket I will so teams can see where they are currently at in the bracket.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Thanks. I think if we can keep it updated during the season it will make the stretch run more fun. If I can figure out how to post a bracket I will so teams can see where they are currently at in the bracket.

Create it as a picture through paint shop or some program on your computer and then up load it into a message with the attachment tab. There are some websites you can download empty brackets off of, just search them through google.
Great way to do things!! good job
Kipper 0-1 lost to Johns Creek (50-16)
Kimper sorry about the typo.
Belfry is 2-0 in the North with wins over Phelps and Johns Creek
Belfry is 3-0 with wins over Phelps, Johns Creek and Kimper.

Belfry is scheduled to play Phelps 1/3/2013, Johns Creek 1/7/2013, Kimper 1/10/2013, Mullins 1/18/2013 & 1/31/2013.
Something like this.... the teams aren't in the correct places, but someone can use this to keep it updated.
Belfry is now 4-0 in the North. I'm not sure about the other North teams.
Belfry is now 6-0 in Pike County North with Kimper on Jan. 24th and Mullins on Jan. 31st. I think that Mullins and Johns Creek are tied for 2nd but I'm not sure what the tie breaker is.
ImagineThat! Wrote:Belfry is now 6-0 in Pike County North with Kimper on Jan. 24th and Mullins on Jan. 31st. I think that Mullins and Johns Creek are tied for 2nd but I'm not sure what the tie breaker is.

Tiebreaker in a 2 team tie should be point spread if they have both beat each other.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Tiebreaker in a 2 team tie should be point spread if they have both beat each other.

With that being said, here are the current Pike County North standings (to the best of my knowledge).
1. Belfry
2. Johns Creek
3. Mullins
4. Phelps
5. Kimper
Belfry is 7-0 in Pike County North with one remaining game against Mullins January 31st at Mullins. Can anyone give updates for any of the other 4 teams?
My understanding is that as of right now, there is a three-way tie with Johns Creek, Mullins, and Phelps. Phelps is 4-4 with wins against Kimper (2x), Mullins, and Johns Creek.
PlayBall01 Wrote:My understanding is that as of right now, there is a three-way tie with Johns Creek, Mullins, and Phelps. Phelps is 4-4 with wins against Kimper (2x), Mullins, and Johns Creek.

That's what I had heard also. There was a blind draw Tuesday that resulted in Mullins being #2, Johns Creek being #3 and Phelps being #4. This works out because Mullins could get the #2 seed with a win versus Belfry on Thursday.