Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bullitt East 63 Collins 50
Final

The Lady Titans play at home Monday against George Rogers Clark.
The difference in the game was the 3's. Bullitt East has 4 or 5 girls that can really shoot. I was really impressed by the 8th grader Duvall, it will be fun to watch her play as she matures.
Is Bullitt East back to being a Regional Contender? I haven't heard a lot about the team this year.
LWC Wrote:Is Bullitt East back to being a Regional Contender? I haven't heard a lot about the team this year.

I don't know much about BE, but they have a big game against Butler on Tuesday that should tell us if they are a regional contender or not.
Collins 13 13 12 12 50
Bullitt East 17 18 17 11 63

Collins (1-1) - Pullen 10, Borders 3, Rankin 2, Roberts 7, Buckmaster 5, Clemens 10, Wells 13.
Bullitt East (2-0) - Fryman 9, Pfister 12, Duvall 21, Sharpe 3, Blain 10, Willis 6, Stevens 2.

3-point goals - Pullen, Borders, Roberts 2, Clemens, Fryman 2, Pfister, Duvall 2, Sharpe, Blain 2.

Due to Collins' football team playing in the Class 4-A Title game against Highlands tomorrow, their women's basketball game got bumped back to tonight. The Chargers (2-0) were up to the task, led by 8th-grader Lindsey Duvall's 21 points, as they upended the Titans 63-50. Courtney Pfister also had 12 points and 8 rebounds for Bullitt East. Senior Aaliyah Wells led the Titans with 13 points.

http://www.usatodayhss.com/game/bullitt-...7775fc0000