Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for Safe Travels
Please keep me and my wife in your prayers this weekend. Today, we drove to Lindsey Wilson College for her weekly on-campus class. Tonight, we will drive back home to the Bryantsville area (between Lancaster and Nicholasville) to pack a quick overnight bag and head to the Berry, KY (North of Cynthiana in Harrison County) to her dad's house. About 7 or 8 AM, her, me and her dad, will leave Berry, KY and head to Prestonsburg, KY for a funeral. After the funeral but before her dad is finished visiting and showing pastoral love and care, my wife and I will drive to Hazard to pick up her sister. Then, we will drive back to Prestonsburg to pick up her dad. Once all of us are together, we will drive to Ashland, KY to go to her brother's concert at his local church. That same night we will leave Ashland and return to Berry, KY......and sleep, lol.

In short, Bryantsville to Columbia. Columbia to Bryantsville. Bryantsville to Cynthiana. Sleep. Cynthiana to Prestonsburg. Prestonsburg to Hazard. Hazard to Prestonsburg. Prestonsburg to Ashland. Ashland to Berry. Sleep.

According to Google Maps: 692 total miles. 13 hours and 52 minutes in two days.
Here is a map of it.
Wow LWC. Be careful and may god be with you on your journey.
Hubby just got back from western Kentucky. Drove 651 in two days. I empathize with you!!

Be safe; watch for wildlife!
I would give em a call and say no thanks.