Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another member of Aces and Eights Identified
Quote:Bischoff may not necessarily be revealed as a member of faction. TNA has been rotating some workers who won't be part of the group into the beatdowns to make it harder to guess who is in it.

I think Bischoff is pretty terrible, so it would probably make the group even sadder than what they already are.
The big guy that does all the talking besides Devon, looks like D'Lo Brown. The way his head is shaped
^ Good gawd, I hope not. SK, I know you really like this gimmick, but it has been managed so poorly that it has completely driven me away from watching it. I DVR it every week, I start watching the first 15 minutes, start Fast Forwarding, and before I get into hour 2, I just delete it.

TNA is trying to be ENTERTAINMENT, just like WWE. What they still do not understand is that WWE has it's audience of followers that have ALWAYS been more into the Show than the Performance! NWA/WCW and the original TNA focussed on In-ring work. When Hulk came back this last time, TNA started moving back into that direction. They got away from the garbage that was the Jeff Jarrett/Kurt Angle + Deranged (x)Wife storylines, and got back to great action and good promos. Now we are back to BS that is all taking place outside of the ring, and they are horrible at it! It looks cheap and over produced!

What I used to like as an alternative has now completely turned me off. I am an old-school fan, who loved the both the WWF and the NWA. I loved the NWA for the classic ringside promos, the great grappling, and the characters that appeared to be legitimate. WWF was taking good characters and making them larger than life, real superhero types.

TNA was at it's best with Bobby Roode's quest for the title. TNA was the best thing going since the Attitude era. Then, we get Hulk coming back and the storylines turn into AJ Styles knocking up a meth addict who really isn't a meth addict or pregnant and progress right into the cheapest knockoff of the WCW Invasion angle ever with the idiotic Aces and Eights.

I'll keep recording TNA weekly, but I won't be a fan until it changes back to what it was a year ago.....
^ I do really like the Aces and Eights. WWE has some stuff going on that's just simply stupid anymore. Like the whole AJ/Cena-Vickie/Ziggler storyline, it's stupid.