Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 80 - Owsley County 44
Final
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cake walk for Hazard.
Congrats.

Any of the football boys play in this one?
Congrats to the I cant win with what I have Tri-County bulldogs.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Congrats to the I cant win with what I have Tri-County bulldogs.

Thank You...

Tri-County Bulldogs are looking good to start the season

BTW, BW how did the JBS Patriots do tonight?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Time for the Owls to turn the page and get ready for Buckhorn.
ekff Wrote:Thank You...

Tri-County Bulldogs are looking good to start the season

Your so welcome.
^ BW, how did the JBS Patriots do tonight?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:^ BW, how did the JBS Patriots do tonight?

No clue. At least we play with high school kids that come from our own county to win. And, Hazard. Never have and never will win at anything with their own high school kids from Perry County.
^ I have schooled u on that statement once before...

2006 - regional champs all hazard kids...

Oh so as long as u steal players from the same county its ok...

We didn't understand the rules... May want to tell the rest of the state that rule..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:^ I have schooled u on that statement once before...

2006 - regional champs all hazard kids...

Oh so as long as u steal players from the same county its ok...

We didn't understand the rules... May want to tell the rest of the state that rule..

Congrats on winning the weakest field evey in the state of kenutky, 2006.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Congrats on winning the weakest field evey in the state of kenutky, 2006.

Thank you...

Oh I'd say u don't like talking about 2006 bc that's when JBS kids stayed at JBS and they were good..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff, just ignore benchwarmer. He's like the guy at the lunch table that just spouts of angry random stuff that adds nothing to a conversation. Responding to him only adds to his delirium. Where did Justice and Christian come from? Not KCC.
^ lol I know.. I love it tho... Basketball season brings out the good ones
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
EKFF, any of the football boys play? Olinger, Hudson, Whitaker?
Who was the starting 5 tonight?
^ Hudson and Whitaker played..

Olinger & Arnett sat out... Olinger is a little beat up from football..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mikehancho25 Wrote:ekff, just ignore benchwarmer. He's like the guy at the lunch table that just spouts of angry random stuff that adds nothing to a conversation. Responding to him only adds to his delirium. Where did Justice and Christian come from? Not KCC.

Simon Christon and Chance Cornett played for JBS. Camron Justice played at East Ridge in middle school. And I'm not sure about Evan Hall. Would like to know though lol
Hazard started Hollan, Hardy, Triplett, Mobelini, and Hall. Game wasn't as close as the final score. Hazard brought Whitaker, Thompson, Hudson, Combs, and Wells off the bench and didn't lose anything.
McCameraMan Wrote:Simon Christon and Chance Cornett played for JBS. Camron Justice played at East Ridge in middle school. And I'm not sure about Evan Hall. Would like to know though lol

Emmalena
Everyone played and the scoring was pretty spread out. Does anyone have the stats?
So much for Owsley surprising Hazard! What a joke!

Congrats Dawgs!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Jordan Olinger and Kody Arnett did not play this game..

Both will be big parts of this team.. Olinger still a little beat up from football
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mikehancho25 Wrote:ekff, just ignore benchwarmer. He's like the guy at the lunch table that just spouts of angry random stuff that adds nothing to a conversation. Responding to him only adds to his delirium. Where did Justice and Christian come from? Not KCC.

MVP2 Wrote:Emmalena

Thanks! He's the only one I hadn't ever heard about.
Good job Dawgs !!!
Anyone comments on Owsley? please no really really rude ones.
Its just the first game. What did you expect from them? To upset one of the top 4 teams in the region right off the bat.

LOL. Neither one has been to no other high school besides KCC. Thanks for adding to the convesation, no nothing.
ekff Wrote:Thank you...

Oh I'd say u don't like talking about 2006 bc that's when JBS kids stayed at JBS and they were good..

LOL. All of our kids have attended no other high school or are from our county. Hazard cant win with with out other kids from other areas, Now that is funny.
ekff Wrote:^ lol I know.. I love it tho... Basketball season brings out the good ones

Hazard basketball brings out kids from different states and other counties just to win. Now that is a LOL